• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Bobby..........

Bob

But they aren't an '01 PSD3...that's for sure!

True, Rob.........But yours are nothing to sneeze at........Nice selection.......

PS.........Had a nice Monte D 2005 EL this morning...... Very complex woody and sweet......This IMO is a very over looked cigar.......Tonights smoke is still up in the air :D

Bob

Since it was such a beautiful day here I started with a Padron 2000 Maduro while working outside after breakfest. After lunch I enjoyed a Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG while still working on the house. At the moment, a tall glass of Knob Creek neat and watching the kids play. :thumbs:

Gorgeous day again in Southern Illinois.

Had me a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 to enjoy it.

Absolutely fabulous smoke, dang it, now I don't know which I like better.....the J21 or 2003.

I guess I'll have to keep smokin' em and decide later :)

Yesterday, I had a Cojonu 2006, then a CAO Vision, then a H Uppman Signature Maddie

Today, a SLR A Hit the spot

Since it was such a beautiful day here I started with a Padron 2000 Maduro while working outside after breakfest. After lunch I enjoyed a Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG while still working on the house. At the moment, a tall glass of Knob Creek neat and watching the kids play. :thumbs:

I know that between the cigar and drink, they are no match to watching the kids play. Enjoy it all. :thumbs:

I had a great time at the Outlaw today while watching KU wrap up the Big 12 tourney. I enjoyed two fine cigars: Cuesta Rey Centenario Pyramid # 9 and a LFD Coronado Corona Gorda.

After work and a run I had a Carlos Torano Signature robusto followed by a CAO Brazilia Pirahna. I think I've devolped a taste for brazilian maduro wrappers. :love:

Had a VSG Sorcerer on Friday.....Great smoke. Now I'm kickin' myself for tradin' away a box from 2001. :( :(

Today I had the opportunity to smoke an Opus No. 2 from 2003. Very nice stick. My favorite in the Opus line. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Yesterday after organizing my new coolidor, I found a box of CoRo from May 04 that was out of sight out of mind. Well, I could not resist and pulled a couple of sticks. I smoke one yesterday while walking the dogs. It was fantabulous!!!! :love: :love: :love: Mellow but very flavorful. It was almost like swishing fine wine in your palate! You feel your buds wake up and stay up. No harshness at all. I am meeting the guys at JR later and will smoke the other one for a confirmatory test. :cool:

I burned my second CoRo in as many days and it was consistent. the only difference was I was kicking back at JR lounge with friends instead of walking the dogs :) I also burnt my very first HDM petite robusto. It was good. I say only good but I smoked it soon after the CoRo.

I went digging in one of my "grab bag" boxes where I throw odds and ends to re-visit at a much later date. I dug out a IT Cammie Legend Robusto that looked oily as hell. I was never a fan of these - that's why it's in the "grab bag"; but, I really enjoyed this one with around two years on it.

Keeping this grab bag is a great idea. It is an education as to what age can do to a so-so stick. I'm looking forward to the next couple years a these odd sticks age. :whistling:

I fired up a Tatuaje Tainos this afternoon while cleaning out/organizing the downstairs garage. That's alot of cigar, but very enjoyable.

Last night I had an Opus Lancero and a VSG Tres Mystique. Couldn't even taste the Tres Mystique and a review of the lancero will be coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.