• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd take the day off but out the window that went as I just lit a 2 year old Padron Delicias Maduro. It's been a while since I've had one of these and they keep getting better with age. :rolleyes:

While listening to the Chiefs beat up on the Chargers, I enjoyed a Los Blancos Sumatra Robusto and a RP 1992 Toro. :thumbs:

Camacho Diploma
Punch Petite Punch before dinner
601 Habano Robusto after
Coronado by LFD Corona Gorda now! :)

This weekend, my gf and I smoked a Pardon 1964 Anniversary Natural and a Davidoff Special R this weekend.
I have not had a Padron up until that point...and it did not disappoint.
Draw was excellent. Nice and smooth. No complaints and a very pleasant smoke.
I went into the store knowing I wanted to try a Padron...and am glad I got this one.

The Davidoff Special R was recommended to my gf by the cigar store rep.
He said he smoked these frequently.
WTF was he thinking?
The draw wasn't that great. I mean...the filler seemed to be wrapped too loose. I
didn't "feel" like I was smoking a cigar...more like sucking in spicy "air" through a large straw.
The cigar was definitely spicy which I don't mind. I just wish that perhaps the filler needed to be
wrapped tighter. The cigar did produce a lot of smoke, far more than the Padron.

The Davidoff...my gf didn't like and we ended up switching cigars. She thoroughly enjoyed the Padron 1964
and wouldn't mind if I stocked up on a box or two.

Joya de Nic. from Jhawk. I never had one and it was very tasty. Punch DC, TTT RE, Bolivar RC---these are smoking very well now.

Mombacho Robusto - damn fine cigar - surprisingly tasty and pretty strong.
El Rey de los Habanos Toro
Rey Miguel Robusto

I smoked a Pepin JJ Maduro this evening, not bad but I don't know that I would buy a box.

Ken

I smoked a Pepin JJ Maduro this evening, not bad but I don't know that I would buy a box.

Ken
I smoked the Sublime Maduro and it made me curious what the smaller vitolas might taste like.

I might try the Selectos before I right this off as non-box-worthy.

It just occurred to me that the large figurado rolled by Pepin himself might also come in maduro! Hmmm

Tatuaje Cazadores this morning to get the day going. Fabulous smoke!

No issues with any portion or aspect of the cigar. Another great Tat!

Tatuaje Cazadores this morning to get the day going. Fabulous smoke!

No issues with any portion or aspect of the cigar. Another great Tat!
I'll put that on the list for the next trip to Holts. Thanks for the tip, Wyatt!

I've been enjoying the more run-of-the-mill Pepin blends lately. The Black Label Toro(just nubbed), 601 Habano Robusto, and the Rey Miguel Robusto.

Just smoked a Greycliff blue labeled torpedo. It's a nice medium or less, bodied smoke. I wouldn't pay for one, but it was a nice gift from a generous,incredibly wordy, brother here.

Doc.

Just smoked a Greycliff blue labeled torpedo. It's a nice medium or less, bodied smoke. I wouldn't pay for one, but it was a nice gift from a generous,incredibly wordy, brother here.

Doc.

I hope I'm not the 'incredibly wordy brother' you're referring to. I can't remember if I sent you one of those or not. I'll assume you're referring to the Great Wilkster.

Smoking a Tatuaje Angeles right now. C.A. gave this smoke a very high rating, a 93 I believe. Well, sometimes they are dead on. I think this is the best size for the Havana line. Simply magnificent.

I pulled out a Opus #5 to smoke after seeing my good news today. Its been a long time since I have smoked cigars and this #5 has taken me for one hell of a ride. :laugh:

I pulled out a Opus #5 to smoke after seeing my good news today. Its been a long time since I have smoked cigars and this #5 has taken me for one hell of a ride. :laugh:

Well without getting into your personal business, Congrats on your good news. You were due some.

Seth

Just finished an Opus #5, thanks Leo. Now I am working on a Coronado By La Flor Corona Especial while watching the Rockies beat the Phillies in Game 1.

Today:

-Cohiba M5 Secretos
-Partagas D#4 '05
-Padilla '32 Lancero

I smoked a Cohiba Black I got from Jhawk in the Newbie Trade. this is my first one and I likey!

BTW, How are those Secretos smokin'. I haven't pulled the trigger on those yet. I do mean yet. :p

A Don Tomas Cameroon fired up while doing some work on the deck. Always a pleasant stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.