• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

Sr. PCB Layout Designer for a design shop, if you need a layout done, PM me. Wine Pimp for a small urban boutique winery in Berkeley CA. Wine producer for my own very small label, recently bottled, soon to be released.

:cool:

I own and operate an insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance and hard to place risks but I also write auto, home, life and the standard lines of business.

Danny

overhead_cranes.jpg

Overhead cranes. I build, fix, take down, anything that has to do with them..

Chiropractor. In practice since 2004.

I've been accused of working sometimes, but what I really do is classified. I've been told I have real talent, whatever that means.

That's what I hear too... I hope they NEVER catch on to my scam... :laugh:

Used to be in Waste Management too, but now I'm just the "Grim Reaper"!!! :whistling:

I am a General Manager for Westlake Ace Hardware. We are the largest neighborhood hardware company in the United States. We currently have 84 locations in 7 states.

I work for the City of Omaha, I'm a Foreman in Street Maintenance, I run asphalt crews and snow plow removal crews. I spend my time hating unions and upper management who both love laziness and sloth type employees. I'm not bitter about it though;)

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.

Oh shit I almost LOL'd

It's cool to see the diversity here, but I would have to say if it came to to a war of employment, the IT dorks (Just kidding) would have a large army for sure.

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.

Oh shit I almost LOL'd

It's cool to see the diversity here, but I would have to say if it came to to a war of employment, the IT dorks (Just kidding) would have a large army for sure.

True, but what could they do? Email us a virus?

Give me the waste management dudes every time! They know how to dispose of the bodies!

I was working as an Actor. My last part was the back end of a Cow. I told em to stick the job because some crazy Cigar smoking American tried to shove his arm up my arse. :laugh:

I'm an IT manager for Verizon Wireless. Two weeks ago I was a SAN engineer.

Shift manager at Starbucks. I'm graduating in May from college - hopefully moving onto Assistant Store Manager, then Store Manager & in a few years Corporate...gunna be marketing my caffeine to your children. (haha only kidding!)

I work at the bank(part time) as a investment adviser.
I'm also in my 3rd year of college,studying Business Management and accounting.
Just another year hopefully.