• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

How many Fleets does a large Trucking company use?

Doc.

I'm a NorthEast Regional Sales Manager for a all natural juices company. I handle big accounts like wholefoods, wegmans and Foodtown supermarkets you get the picture.

Spent 26 years in sales and sales managment. Now started my own company and install custom window treatments.
ZERO stress and plenty of time to smoke!!!
Also part time Mr. Mom

I'm a NorthEast Regional Sales Manager for a all natural juices company. I handle big accounts like wholefoods, wegmans and Foodtown supermarkets you get the picture.

I am a big Juice drinker. If you dont mind me asking, which one?

I'm an IT manager for Verizon Wireless. Two weeks ago I was a SAN engineer.

I worked for the big red machine for a few years

Given that you are from OHIO, you should realize that the one, the only, the true Big Red Machine was the Cincinnati Reds lineup of the mid 1970s. Repent for your blasphemy. :angry: :D

CORRECTION
I worked for the, OTHER, big red machine. The one that doesn't involve athletics of any kind. The one that has the rec check mark in their logo

Edit to add: I was born in 1985, so the real big red machine, was well before my time.

Edit to add: I was born in 1985, so the real big red machine, was well before my time.

Oh, they're still around. :whistling:

Not that I would know or anything. But even though I live in Bandido country, some of my Arkansas and Missouri friends have a bit of . . . history.

~Boar

Oh, they're still around. :whistling:

Not that I would know or anything. But even though I live in Bandido country, some of my Arkansas and Missouri friends have a bit of . . . history.

~Boar

The Big Red Machine is still around,very much so in this part of the world.

Given that you are from OHIO, you should realize that the one, the only, the true Big Red Machine was the Cincinnati Reds lineup of the mid 1970s. Repent for your blasphemy. :angry: :D

CORRECTION
I worked for the, OTHER, big red machine. The one that doesn't involve athletics of any kind. The one that has the rec check mark in their logo

Now I know you guys are not talking abou this Big Red Machine!
http://www.bigredmachine.com/

I'm an Administrative Officer with the Federal Aviation Administration, Western Terminal Service Area, Anchorage District Hub, supporting two air traffic control towers, two combined (tower/TRACON) facilities, and four contract towers. Translation: I'm a pencil pusher and a bean counter.

CORRECTION

Now I know you guys are not talking abou this Big Red Machine!
http://www.bigredmachine.com/

Man, being a dog owner I wasn't sure where that one was goin....

I uh, drive a truck...

I know dear :) Tis life I guess...We as dispatchers have no control over what drivers say to the higher ups...but I cannot bog myself down. I guess after a day or two to take it all in I will be back in the saddle hunting for a job.

Melly