• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

'03 Ford Focus ZX3, just hit 60k.

I am going to drive it into the ground.

My main mode of transportation:
152656.jpg

+

DenverLRgoodWeb.jpg

Here's mine, '07 Silverado

Truck.jpg

I'm also proud to say I was Moki's "tractor adviser" on his ride!!

My main mode of transportation:
152656.jpg

Nice! I'd kill myself on that thing though! fixed gear, front brake *maybe* I could handle... but those straight narrow little bars?! No thanks!! LOL

haha, I think you'd be surprised. I don't feel off-balance at all with the narrow bars. It's really handy for riding around downtown and shooting narrow gaps.

A lot of traditional riders are getting into fixed riding because it really improves your cadence and it is just a means for kind of creating a new excitement in riding. I really want to build up a 10 speed though.

vw1.jpg

Got an 05 Beetle this past weekend... fun to drive.

I drive a F250 SD Diesel, a PT Cruiser Convertible, and a BMW R1200/RT.
The BMW gets the usual daily commute for its fun factor and 50MPG.

I also occasionally fly a rental Cessna 182.

Willie

Speaking of wives, when my wife allows me, I drive her:

monster-695-side.jpg

1997 TJ. In my sig...

3" lift, 32" maxxis bighorns, wimpy ass 4cyl, no AC, buncha exterior armor and accessories.

Not locked and not very lifted but I'll follow the guy's locked on 35's without much trouble.

2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon. Fast as stink and totally under the radar. Stock until the warranty expires.

Meat002a-1.jpg

Skateboards. My wife has put the cap at 10 riders, so if I want to set up a different board or pick up something new, I've got to break one down.

BDSLB261a.jpg

Edit-->My wife drives a 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS.