• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

14864_400x400.jpg

Doc

It is good when the wife rocks but maybe not so good if she rocks harder than you do.

At least it is a Bon Scott album

She's a Def Lep. fan. You should see her and her girlfriends get dressed up for these events. They pour themselves into jeans they have no business wearing at their advanced age. I just keep my mouth shut. They have a good time and she deserves it.

Doc

She's a Def Lep. fan. You should see her and her girlfriends get dressed up for these events. They pour themselves into jeans they have no business wearing at their advanced age. I just keep my mouth shut. They have a good time and she deserves it.

Doc

The better question, do you get the rewards when she returns home after these concerts?

Last edited:
51y6XuV5JEL.jpg

Saw him last Summer in what was supposed to be a solo performance, but he brought his lead guitar player with him. The lead player brought one guitar, a Strat, I think. Browne brought 26. "There's only a few songs in any guitar." It was a great show. He played all but a couple.

Doc

Andrew Hill - Point of Departure
Schubert: String Quartet No. 14 'Death and the Maiden' - Pavel Haas Quartet

Yes - Fragile on Blu-ray in 5.1
R-7680648-1446610468-6889.jpeg.jpg

R-2633717-1374285127-6691.jpeg.jpg

Recent vinyl re-issue. "She sings like an angel, but she's no angel." John Lennon

Doc

Been listening to Tom Jones today. A little Jay and the Americans and Dion too. Love those older vocalists.

Friend of mine recently sent me a bunch of Tom Waits songs off YouTube.