• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what? Say what?

The Jibaro shaggy footed blend in a lancero, that or bring back the jibaros please :angry:

Lanceros don't necessarily have to be bold or "blow your head off" strong to light my fire. The best lanceros I've had to date remains the Graycliff Espresso Elegantes. If you can do something that rich and decadent in a 40-ring x 7" format then I'd buy 'em all day. A ligero-heavy chopstick I can do without.

Wilkey

"Especiales 7 ½ x 38" one of my personal favorites, keep making them as good as the past. I would consider them a lancero size. Great smoke!

I would just like to be able to find a box of the Noellas. The smaller sizes are attractive in a number of ways including time needed to smoke one.

I'll throw my support and requests in for:

Noella Reserva (yuuuummy - box almost gone)
Bombazo (only had one but a tasty little sucker!)
and the Lancero idea - nice packed full of flavor Lancero would not be a bad thing to have around.

Thanks for asking out opinion!
(Oh, and a super special Cigar Pass blend/vitola would be kinda cool too...)

Lanceros don't necessarily have to be bold or "blow your head off" strong to light my fire.

Yep what he said but make mine even milder with lots of smoke. I have yet to find a smoke in your line I like. I have access to most of them at my BM but everyone I try the nico buzz is way too strong.

I agree to thinner vitolas but would also like more short blends like perlas and marevas. I guess there's not as much profit margin in those, though, because the asking price is somewhat limited.

A west coast release red label wrapper with the cojuno blend in a corona gorda size

I would love to see a red label blend maduro. Maybe a maduro Angeles. Oh man I would love those!!

How about a Culebra with 3 different wrappers - maduro, oscuro, and natural.

edited to add: Same filler and binder allowing the smoker to really distinguish how the different wrappers affect the cigar.

another vote for maduro and a 6.5 to 7" lancero and/or a 7 to 7.5" x 47-48 ring. love your cigars. thank you, thank you.

I think another lancero 38 to 40 ring gauge and 6 to 7.5 inches long. Smooth would be good. Agree with Wilkey, it doesn't need to be overly strong. Would love to see loads of tobacco taste though.

A CigarPass special blend would be a real treat and I'll bet there are some folks here that could help with the trial tastings.

Cheers,
antaean

[] I'm down to half a box. Will cry when they are gone

I'm down to my last ONE - I will cry tonight after I smoke it.

Your cigars are absolutely fantastic, thank you.

Lanceros would be cool, but I'm pretty satisfied with the Nobles.

Otherwise a CigarPass release would be awesome, and I'll go ahead and offer myself up as a tester ;)

Lanceros don't necessarily have to be bold or "blow your head off" strong to light my fire. The best lanceros I've had to date remains the Graycliff Espresso Elegantes. If you can do something that rich and decadent in a 40-ring x 7" format then I'd buy 'em all day. A ligero-heavy chopstick I can do without.

Wilkey

That's almost the holy grail, rich and decadent without being too bold... I like it :thumbs:

How about a Culebra with 3 different wrappers - maduro, oscuro, and natural.

edited to add: Same filler and binder allowing the smoker to really distinguish how the different wrappers affect the cigar.

I would love an Especiales culebra, or ...... cough..... Black Label culebra. Fun for the whole family!!