• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Another controversial album cover.

When it first came out there was a real working zipper on the cover. That with the title of Sticky Fingers caused quite a stir at the time. The cover was changed to just a picture of a zipper because the real zippers were gouging the cardboard of the records they pressed against.

Sticky Fingers.jpg

Another controversial album cover.

When it first came out there was a real working zipper on the cover. That with the title of Sticky Fingers caused quite a stir at the time. The cover was changed to just a picture of a zipper because the real zippers were gouging the cardboard of the records they pressed against.

View attachment 81876
I have a copy with the real zipper... Cool novelty

Ally is almost a Phenom, put out her first EP at 14, Joanna is severely under rated by the public but not the Blues community. Her 4801 South Indiana Avenue album was the Blues record of the year. She's been doing Chicago Blues for over 40 years now. Not a big fan of Kara myself for reasons I can't really explain. Can't like everybody I guess. If given the chance I go see any of them.

Ally is almost a Phenom, put out her first EP at 14, Joanna is severely under rated by the public but not the Blues community. Her 4801 South Indiana Avenue album was the Blues record of the year. She's been doing Chicago Blues for over 40 years now. Not a big fan of Kara myself for reasons I can't really explain. Can't like everybody I guess. If given the chance I go see any of them.

I looked to see if Joanna has an upcoming show anywhere close. She does. 10 minutes away, on Saturday. But I have to get up at 3am on Sunday for work. There was a time that I could pull that off without blinking. Now I’m too old…😎

• Sad
Reactions: AVB