• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was I thinking?

gibu said:
Happy Anniversary CC !!!

It's hard to believe it's been only a year since you first arrived in our little community here. I can honestly say thats very difficult to think of anybody more freindly, outgoing, or personable, in our community then you. You absolutly amaze me on a regular basis with how up to speed you allways seem to be with who everybody is, how there doing, and what all is going on.

Glad to have you here CC.
Gawd that was some sappy butt kissing. Try and remove your nose from his a$$ now. :0 :p

Bwahaha

Emo

emodx said:
gibu said:
Happy Anniversary CC !!!

It's hard to believe it's been only a year since you first arrived in our little community here. I can honestly say thats very difficult to think of anybody more freindly, outgoing, or personable, in our community then you. You absolutly amaze me on a regular basis with how up to speed you allways seem to be with who everybody is, how there doing, and what all is going on.

Gawd that was some sappy butt kissing. Try and remove your nose from his a$$ now. :0 :p

Bwahaha

Emo
Sorry Emo, I be more then happy to say the same about you if I could. :p :p :p

gibu said:
Happy Anniversary CC !!!

Oh Yea? Just try and put a different band on a cigar and see what happens :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Wow look at me posting twice in one day 170 posts and gaining , Im hot on your tail CC :D :D

Just try and put a different band on a cigar and see what happens

Poor, poor Cohibin...... :sign:

OR stiff me for money TWICE, #@!$%^$#@!#!$%^$#@$%^ SHUSHI :angry: