• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was I thinking?

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Today is my "One year anniversary" as a member of Cigar Pass.

On June 18, 2003, I was looking at a website of a guy who I met on CigarPool and bought a computer from, DaveWF and he had a "favorite link" to CigarPass which I had never heard of so I double clicked on it. I signed up that day but didn't post much for a month or so.

I think I had a few cigars kicking around (mostly CigarPool winnings from May of 2003) and I had tried many "budget" brands and didn't really have a "favorite"

What a difference a year makes :0

I now have two large coolers constantly filled with cigars, I've tried more cigars in the last year than I ever had in my previous 11 years of smoking cigars off and on. I bought the famous MRN book in October and it's been downhill ever since :p

I want to thank Rod for the great site and everybody here for broadening my cigar horizons and for the good friendship ;)

Oh by the way, I never did a "Welcome" thread:

My name is Bill, I've been smoking cigars since 1992 when I received a complimentary first issue of cA. I gradutated from the Univeristy of Connecticut in 1984 and I still live in a very small town (pop 2268) in NE CT where I was born. I like working on cars, at the moment I'm into Jaguars but I've had Cadillac convertibles, Chevy convertibles and so many cars over the years, I've forgotten about most of them. I also like to do woodworking and spend a great deal of my spare time with local and state politics.

Great to be here!

Damn how time flies - I remember when you first got here. Glad you made it a year bro.

Sam

Happy 1 yr. anniversary BIll.
computer2.gif

One year. No wonder you're so crotchety. You're a regular old gray hair!

:sign:

Thanks for being here.

Now hold on a second! I don't want people thinking I'm responsible for bringing you over here! You take that back! :p

In all seriousness - good to have you around. Congratulations on the 1 year!

Dave ;)

MilesMingusMonk said:
3228...a new record!

Happy Prolific Anniversary Bill!

:) :) :)
now up to 3230....That's a lot of posts for 11 months :0

Congrats on the 1yr Anniversary :thumbs:

Happy anniversary Billy Boy!

And welcome! :p

Now we need to get you OUT OF THE FREAKIN' HOUSE! 3000+ posts in 11 months! DUDE seriously, how many cars can you possibly have worked on? You're ALWAYS posting! :sign:

;) :p :D

Congrats Bill. I noticed you're now #2 all time. :0

BTW, Moki is well on his was to breaking you 1-year post mark :0

Wow!

Cheers,
Dixie

Welcome aboard Bill! You'll really like it here.

By the way since no one has said it yet, Addy in profile. :D

DAMN!!! :0 That's a lot of posts in one year!!!

Glad you're here to guide us newbs in the right direction. :thumbs:

Congrats... hope I'm still welcome in a year.

Doubt I'll come near the 3000 posts by then though. I'd have to stop working or something <grin>

Could someone tell me who the hell is coventrycat?? ??? ??? And why the hell I should care?? ??? ???

ANYONE?... HELLO! A little help here!! ??? ??? ???

:love: Who loves ya Bob, I mean Bert... No wait! Its Buck... Or maybe its Bill... Whatever! :p

We're going to have to talk to them boy from CigarPool about you dude ....

Boy doesn't time fly when your having fun :D Also you need to get a life brother 3000 + post in a year hew what are you a politician or something ;)

You're finally moving away from that NwB status and becoming an ole FOG ;)

Congrats on hanging in there brother :D

"The Honorable"

BenjieV :D

JOE.M. said:
Could someone tell me who the hell is coventrycat?? ??? ??? And why the hell I should care?? ??? ???

ANYONE?... HELLO! A little help here!! ??? ??? ???

:love: Who loves ya Bob, I mean Bert... No wait! Its Buck... Or maybe its Bill... Whatever! :p
Some upity newbie BOTL from over in the Carolinas I think. Still better looking than you though Joe :p

:sign:

Sam

Sorry, I missed it -- so what's the contest again, CC? :)

Happy Anniversary CC !!!

It's hard to believe it's been only a year since you first arrived in our little community here. I can honestly say thats very difficult to think of anybody more freindly, outgoing, or personable, in our community then you. You absolutly amaze me on a regular basis with how up to speed you allways seem to be with who everybody is, how there doing, and what all is going on.

Glad to have you here CC.