• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Yesterdays golf outing started out with a double Glenlivet 12 and a 1926 #9 Mad on the practice tee.

Later that night it was Ledaig 10, Ardbeg 10, Macallan 21 Fine Oak, Glenfarclas 25 and Martell XO.

Yesterdays golf outing started out with a double Glenlivet 12 and a 1926 #9 Mad on the practice tee.

Later that night it was Ledaig 10, Ardbeg 10, Macallan 21 Fine Oak, Glenfarclas 25 and Martell XO.

Nice selection. I've been stuck with rum for some time. Tonight it is just Cruzan Black Strap and Coke. This and Goslings must have been made to go with Coke.

Last night I had old trusty, Knob Creek over ice :thumbs:

I just located a bottle of the new Maker's 46, enjoyed the first glass, thumbs up!

I believe this to be better then the original Maker's Mark

I am drinking Knob Creek again, suprise suprise. I think for the upcoming birthday I will open my last bottle of William Larue weller.

(side note: Have 4 liters of Stoli Doli made up)

Balvenie 25 with a Shark. It works for me.

Spent 19 hours in Vegas: Loch Dhu 10 Black Whisky, Macallan 18, Macallan 30 Fine Oak, Balvenie 15 and 3 cigars.
Even won a little spending money.

Glendronach 18 Old Allardice

Friggin beast in a glass. Small sips feel like a big gulp. I'll do a review later tonight/tomorrow.

I'll be looking forward to it :thumbs: Just but a dent in a bottle of Caol Ila 25 tonight.

Glendronach 18 Old Allardice

Friggin beast in a glass. Small sips feel like a big gulp. I'll do a review later tonight/tomorrow.

Booker's and a Padron 40th last night. Cut it about 2-1 with water and it was a flavor explosion. When cut right, this is simply the best bourbon I've tasted......so far.