• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass? 2015

Manhattan:  My recipe.  I have this dialed in pretty well for my taste. 

3oz Bulleit Rye
.75oz Carpano Antica
4-5 drops Fee Bros Whiskey Barrel Aged Bitters
and 2 luxardo's...  

Love this stuff.  Also really like that Carpano is available in a 375ml now.  

Had a Margarita Earlier.  It was fantastic.    

3oz     Don Julio Anejo
.75oz  Grand Marnier
2 lime wedges squeezed
Add 3 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
Shake For 20-30seconds
Drink Straight up

See a trend with the Manhattan. :)  perfect mixing ratio's for me.  

Now enjoying a glass of Casa Noble Single Barrel Anjejo.  Also Fantastic.

Had a glad of the Feisty Blue Corn & Rye earlier and am now having some Willett straight rye rate release that someone gave me. Thanks Loren.

Dalmore 30 and a snifter of Martell Cordon Bleu as the before and after dinner drinks.

Had a couple goodies watching the Masters.

Started off With PVW 20 from 2011.  Man, to steal Boar's line, "this stuff is the nectar of the gods".  I thought I remembered enjoying the 15yo slightly more but, I don't know how bourbon could get much better than this.  The nose was intoxicating and the flavor and depth was incredible.  An awesome whiskey.

Then ended up making a concoction I liked so much I dubbed the Masters Blend.  PVW 12 Lot B 2013 and a dash of WLW 2013 to beef up the proof and add some depth.  Very, very good. And yes I will do this again.  :)

Lastly i had a pour of PHC 2012 cognac barrel finished.  I always really like this and it did not disappoint.

Always enjoy watching the Masters just wish there was a little more excitement on the back 9 this year.   The youngin from TX definitely deserved it though.     

Nice bourbons!  I'm on a bit of a Compass Box kick.  GKS Artist's blend again, followed by Glasgow

The perfect Manhattan made with Bulliet Rye.

Doc

Two glasses, actually. Boiler Maker. Bulliet Rye and Long trail IPA. Some days, you just got to get back to your roots.

Doc

A Manhattan made with Makers Mark.  Less than perfect but enjoyable nonetheless.

Daughter graduated 8th grade tonight col. Taylor small batch.

f8defdd18309033a82f4c4490e7957ec.jpg

Mojitos with HC3 Rum.

Gentleman Jack while I watch the Blackhawks embarrass themselves.

Lagavulin 16 w/ 10,000 year old glacier ice

(ok, could be 9,500 years old... but glacier ice nonetheless! :cool: )