• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started with Balvenie 15 and finished with their DW 12.

I had some Noah's mill bourbon over the weekend.... It was one of my least liked bourbons I've had.... Undrinkable for me.

Last night I had some WLW. Just popped a new bottle, I know wheaters get better with air but, man this one was really on point from the get go. Maybe I have been drinking too much scotch lately and this was the chnage of pace I needed or maybe my last bottle was open too long and had too much air interaction. Whatever it was, I have had 3-4 bottles of this and know it is really good but this was excellent.

Love me some Stagg and Weller in the cool fall nights. :)

Man these days I've been fishing around the stash and opened a Talisker distillers ed and boy do they make a real nice product (nothing in common with the 10yro)

Last night I had some WLW. Just popped a new bottle, I know wheaters get better with air but, man this one was really on point from the get go. Maybe I have been drinking too much scotch lately and this was the chnage of pace I needed or maybe my last bottle was open too long and had too much air interaction. Whatever it was, I have had 3-4 bottles of this and know it is really good but this was excellent.

I'm very jealous! I've been trying to find a bottle of the weller and stagg for years! I feel lucky this year! Haha

I'm very jealous! I've been trying to find a bottle of the weller and stagg for years! I feel lucky this year! Haha

They are scarce for sure. I have been able to get a couple bottles of the BTAC stuff each year but, have been getting pretty consistantly shut out on the PVW goodies. Hopefully, supplies are not as restricted this year. I usually float a post trying to swap a WLW or GTS for a PVW15 but, haven't been able to find any takers.

Had a Laphroaig quater cask yesterday... Started nice but I dont know what happened It finished aweful....

Hirsch pot distilled Canadian rye. This stuff is pretty good. Sweeter than most rye I've had. Lot of honey.
hirsch-selection-3-year-old-canadian-rye-whiskey-canada-10381703.jpg

This. :cool:

benriach_13_madeira_1.jpg

AVB recommended it in a review . . . I thought it would probably be the closest thing they offer to the absolutely, incredibly stellar Benriach Solstice 17 I picked up in the last Scotch Buy, and I'm not disappointed. Not the same tipple, but definitely wonderful.

~Boar

Lagavulin 16, Macallan 18 & 25, Glenglassaugh 26 over the past 2 nights in Vegas.
Finally won some money too.

Amrut. An Indian (like in: 'thank you and do come again' Indian).

A very very nice suprise eveytime I try it. 100 proof and it does not show!

Just opened a bottle of BalBlair '00 scotch. What little I was able to try was very good.

Yesterday was nice:

Started with JW red and coke

Laphroaig triple wood
Laphroaig 18 yro
and finished with Lagavulin 16yro

Excellent. You found it. I was going to PM you if I scored an extra this year. So now that you have been Stagg-nated what did ya think?

Had some good ole Mac 12 last night with some warm chocolate chip cookies. Excellent Pairing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.