• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually like all three bourbons I purchase (weller, stagg and ER 17) don't hear much over the ER 17... That's ashamed because it really good! Very different from the other two.

Excellent. You found it. I was going to PM you if I scored an extra this year. So now that you have been Stagg-nated what did ya think?

Had some good ole Mac 12 last night with some warm chocolate chip cookies. Excellent Pairing :)

I've been sick since Monday... But I had some of last years release at a bar a couple of months ago and loved it! I have had a couple samples of one of the stagg bottles I bought and so far I really like it, hopefully a little more flavor will open up when I'm not do stuffy and coughing every five seconds lol.

I actually like all three bourbons I purchase (weller, stagg and ER 17) don't hear much over the ER 17... That's ashamed because it really good! Very different from the other two.

back to the basics with a Talisker 10y ans a laphroaig quater cask

Enjoyed my first glass of Springbank 15 yr old tonight @ dinner. Pretty sure I will buy a bottle of this one.

Session 11oz brew. Yum. Sometimes less is more.

Edit to add I look like a dumbass posting this in here. O well.

Sipping on far too much of some Nocino Della Cristina, I've reviewed it before here.

My favorite local bar just got their first bottle of Blanton's. Guess who got the first glass, neat, on the house. :)

All this talk of pappy 20 so I had to pour myself a couple of fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.