• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked some Cornell & Diehl Night Train. This tasty VAPER comes in a pressed brick. You just tear off a chunk, rub it out, drop it into a bowl and mmm, mmm good.

Peretti 7485 - everytime I smoke this American blend I like it more! :)

Orlik Golden Sliced in my meer. Folded and stuffed one flake and it lit so easily. Terrific smoke. This meer has never failed me and it's starting to develop a wonderful patina of golden orange and yellow. They say that you are supposed to handle the meers with gloves so that the color is uniform, but I say who has the time for that? Mine will be forever marked by my working hands and the color will form as it will from my years of usage. It has character and I love it.

This tobacco is delicious. A week after opening the tin has done wonders for this. Sweet and tangy, creamy, nutty yet very light with little lingering on your palate but a subtle tang on the back of your tongue like you just ate a slice of lemon dipped in sugar. Very interesting. I'll definitely be getting more.

I love the OGS, too! I'm waiting on a tin of SG Golden Glow, which sounds similar to OGS in description, to arrive in my package of goodies. CAn't wait!!

I had a bowl of SG St. James Flake mixed with LJ Peretti Park Square. Nice VaPer, indeed! :)

last weekend I had some Gawith navy flake and maltese falcon

just now over lunch I had some royal yacht.

man I love the fall!

I love the OGS, too! I'm waiting on a tin of SG Golden Glow, which sounds similar to OGS in description, to arrive in my package of goodies. CAn't wait!!

Yeah, it's definitely growing on me. I can't wait to get home tonight and have some more! If only smoking in the office were allowed...I'm not sure if I'd get more or less work done!

man I love the fall!

Seriously no better time of the year for enjoying the pipe...gotta love it!

Solani Sliver Flake in a stubby Nording horn. Very smooth and rich VA/Burley that comes in very long flakes.

I also tried a thrid bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Rum Flake and I just don't like it. There is some odd perfumey taste up front that recedes after 1/3 of a bowl or so. Not much rum taste or anything else to recommend it that I can see.

Solani Sliver Flake in a stubby Nording horn. Very smooth and rich VA/Burley that comes in very long flakes.

I also tried a thrid bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Rum Flake and I just don't like it. There is some odd perfumey taste up front that recedes after 1/3 of a bowl or so. Not much rum taste or anything else to recommend it that I can see.

I agree with that assessment of Rum Flake with the only difference being the floral/perfume/soapy taste did not recede for me. It was quite horrid...

Just came in from a dusk to dark burning of Squadron Leader. Excellent as always.

I got my shipment today! :)

I tried the SG Golden Glow first, and while nothing like the Golden Sliced, I love it! It has a deep and complex flavor that belies it's simplicity.

Then, as the Phils became champs, I lit the first bowl of McClelland Yenice Agonya I've had in over a WEEK!! AHHH! ;)

I am loving Frog Morton On The Town more and more day by day. As well as Christmas Cheer 08. Also tried Penzance and Escudo Navy Deluxe the other day, and was highly impressed with each. Now I am debating on what is going on with the next order.
B

Peterson Irish Whiskey.
I like it.
It has great taste and smell good too.

I'm smoking Cornell & Diehl Three Friars right now. It's a really excellent VA/Burley with Perique and I have found myself bouncing between this, Night Train, and Haddo's Delight constantly over the last week or so. They all offer different though delicious takes on a the VAPER theme.

With the "cooler" weather we've been having lately here in South Florida, for the last few days I've been alternating between McClelland Arcadia, Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding, Westminster (GL Pease) and Fox's Provost mixture (that has quite a few years of age on it and has been absolutely exquisite). Loving returning to my pipes and smoking multiple bowls throughout the day....particularly those early morning and evening bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.