• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracked a new (08) tin today! McClelland Drama Reserve. It had been over a year since I've added to the Mason Jar collection. I really like cracking a tin, which probably had something to do with how many Mason Jars I now have in the cellar(like 30). :rolleyes:

Oh, and the pack was enjoyable, too.

Now I'm eyeballing the Bufflehead tin ... :laugh:

Another bowl of CB in the Falcon, and then for something a little different, Billy Budd in an Aldo Velani bent Dublin.

Been smoking a lot of Virginia blends lately. Of what I've smoked in the last month or so, Briar Fox from Cornell & Diehl has been a standout. It's a great VA blend.

Been smoking a lot of Virginia blends lately. Of what I've smoked in the last month or so, Briar Fox from Cornell & Diehl has been a standout. It's a great VA blend.
Great stuff! :thumbs:

I packed my GBD Brunette with C&D Exhausted Rooster today. The Kentucky burley gives this blend a unique sweetness and the perique just the right spicy couterpoint.

If I had to pick a favorite blender, C&D would be it.

I have always avoided Exhausted Rooster because of the burley. Not that I have anything against burley, just not in a VaPer. I may finally break down and give it a try though. It seems to be universally liked. I don't think I have ever heard anything bad said about it.

I last smoked some OGS which I now hear may or may not have burley in it as well. Who knew?

I have always avoided Exhausted Rooster because of the burley. Not that I have anything against burley, just not in a VaPer. I may finally break down and give it a try though. It seems to be universally liked. I don't think I have ever heard anything bad said about it.
It only has a small amount of perique as a condiment. Not really a VaPer n the usual sense. Burley dominates the flavor.

McClelland Drama Reserve yesterday at sunset on the porch. Beautiful!

Gotta re-stock my oriental mixtures soon. :) It's that time of year when a pipe is the logical choice most times.

Breaking in my new Blatter with some PA earlier. Got some C&D Star of the East in a Sasieni going now while the new one rests.

Dug through the cellar today and found some '03 McClelland St James Flake.

Packed the Hardcastle to heaven! :p

P.S. Also decided to sell a few tins in the BS&T. ;)

I tried a bowl of Peterson's 3P that somebody gave me some time ago. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't something I would buy.

'00 Christmas Cheer in the GBD Brunette. Still my favorite CC although the '08 may be better when it has some more age.

I had to break into this year's Christmas Cheer today. This is the best fresh CC I've had, but I've only had fresh CC the last 4 years or so. I hope it ages well.

Status
Not open for further replies.