• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some Ashton Black Parrot from 1996 in a Castello Ole Antiquaria Great Line.

:D Life is good

Was looking forward to the first bowl of Dunhill Nightcap in my Nording, and then the temp dropped to 25. Just couldn't bring myself to do it anymore.
B

Boswell's Christmas Cookie. I love this tobacco. It hasn't bitten my tongue at all and TheWife[sup]©[/sup] is quite fond of the aroma. Not fond enough to let me smoke it indoors, but it's 25* right now, so the deck is fine.

There's really something very relaxing about sitting outside watching the snow fall and smoking a bowl of good tobacco. Life is very good at times...

Not fond enough to let me smoke it indoors, but it's 25* right now, so the deck is fine.

Not even pipe tobacco? Wow. ???

I sometimes take it for granted that I work in a cigar store and live in a smoking household. I know little of the cold weather banishment so common amongst the BOTL here.

Oh, to be on topic, I actually broke out the pipe for the first time in months, had some Yankee Clipper from one of the jars at the shop.

Not fond enough to let me smoke it indoors, but it's 25* right now, so the deck is fine.

Not even pipe tobacco? Wow. ???

I sometimes take it for granted that I work in a cigar store and live in a smoking household. I know little of the cold weather banishment so common amongst the BOTL here.

Oh, to be on topic, I actually broke out the pipe for the first time in months, had some Yankee Clipper from one of the jars at the shop.
It's alright. I really don't like the smoke in the house, either. I usually go out to the garage (now heated! :) ), but if it's over 15* or so, I'll likely just sit out on the deck. A coat, some gloves, and a good hat are really all that's needed. You get used to the cold once you've been up here for awhile. I came in earlier from watching a portion of our fresh 4" fall. We're up to almost 38" on the month. It's going to be a looong winter. :(

I'm having some McCelland Oriental No. 14 in a vintage VSG. Last night Spilman Mixture in a Boswell.

Working on a basket pipe with a half bowl of a house blend named Deer Stalker.

Plan on smoking some St. James Flake and maybe some GLP Westminster, finally started breaking in a Butz Choquin I won off of Ebay, gonna be a VaPer pipe.

Yesterday, Dark Star (McCllelland). Nice Virginia flavor but tough to rub out and keep lit. Tonight, perhaps some Northwoods from Boswell (I haven't tried that yet).

Been working exclusively on the 2007 Christmas Cheer for the last couple of weeks. Gotta rub it out and let it sit in the open air for a couple of hours to get it not to smoke wet.

Marble Kake this AM, another highly compressed, hard to rub out blend. Worth the effort, however.

New Year's Eve saw Frog Morton on the Bayou go to the flame. I really have enjoyed all of the Frog Morton blends, but this one is my least favorite of them. It wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't as good as On the Town or Across the Pond to me.

Today will likely see a bowl of Larry's Blend.

Yesterday I had a couple bowls of "Eastern Shore", very nice.
Today I started the day with a bowl of "Christmas Cookie", it just keeps tasting better. I just need a bigger pipe... :D

PipeSmoker.jpg

smiley-faces62.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.