• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Well, I said I would try the soup the weekend after @Not A Nice Person posted it... that was back in late October/early December. In an effort to be prompt, I just made it tonight. OMG so good! Of course mine looks nothing like the original picture. I pulsed a can of RoTel in the blender with a tiny bit of chicken stock, otherwise I just halved the recipe. I added a lot of broth to my bow so it has more of a red soupy look to it.

Definitely a keeper - thanks again, Boar!

IMG_3335.JPG

Is that attachment worth it? Have been eyeing it but haven't pulled the trigger
Hell yes! It lets you set the thickness you want and with a flip of a switch engages the blades needed to cut it into strips sized to your choosing. I never cared for pasta and sauce growing up and it wasn't long after meeting my wife that I realized its because everything was crap jar sauce and box pasta. Making pasta has become a family activity with a great dinner following it up. We always have a couple of boxes of pasta in the pantry but we hardly ever need it.