• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Here's my entry to this year's company BBQ contest: Sous vied and grilled leg of lamb with a port wine demi glace, balsamic roasted onions, grilled cherry tomatoes, and grilled garlic naan. Garnished with micro greens, crispy beet roots and pistachios.

2024-05-23 11.48.34.jpg2024-05-23 11.58.50.jpg

The summer heat's here early again this year, so there's going to be quite a few more dinners like this one for the next few months: Chicken salad on grilled croissant, Mexican Taijin fruit salad, kettle chips.

The fruit salad's from a recipe on my local grocery store's website & it's tasty AF!

GO8YbrRbIAAh7Oe.jpeg

~Boar

EDIT to add salad recipe:

1. Diced red onion & cucumber with oil + vinegar
2. Cubed pineapple & watermelon with Tajin (sort of a chili-lime seasoning)
3. Shredded basil & crumbled queso fresca

Combine all 3 & chill.

Last edited:
Not a beautiful presentation, but a great meal! Fire roasted potatos/onioms and Brussels. Paired it with pan seared scallops, finished with a generous dousing of a white wine, dill, and garlic butter, lemon/zest, and dill reduction I sorta made up as I went.
IMG_0905.jpeg

Tried a new recipe last night with adventurous friend. Roasted bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, garlic and kalamata olives in a healthy drizzle of olive oil until tender. Good dose of blackening seasoning on the salmon and baked in the air frier for 15 min. Put the salmon, right out of the oven, on a large bed of spinach, heat the veggies back up and top the whole thing. Served with a J Lohr cab. This was a keeper!
IMG_8774.jpeg