• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite coffee?

What's your favorite cup of coffee?

• Folgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starbucks

• Taster's Choice

• Sanka

• Butternut

• Hills Bros.

• Yuban

• Other brand not listed

• I'm a coffee-snob & only buy only the gourmet stuff ;)

• Total voters
daily, some black oily stuff mixed with medium roast colombian. Not too particular, just roughly half medium colombo ordinary and half rocket fuel, made fresh, drip (or french press).. hotter'n hell and stronger'n dirt and in my hand immediately following zip up, after wake up..

The recipe for a happy marriage, virility, the cure for male pattern baldness, and guaranteed to give you 31% fewer cavities.

And that's my story and i'm stickin' to it. ;)

I prefer Peet's Coffee. I am a big fan of their "major dickason's" blend. I have yet to try any of the various killer beans varieties. I am planning on ordering some soon. :cool:

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

The person who started this thread had long been since banned from here and seeing his name on the list of "view new posts" is enough to make many people sick to their stomachs. :laugh:

only reason i'm answering you is you hollered at me, and in simple ignorance that's not necessary.

a mod locking the thread is not a bad answer? and what i'd expect, frankly. so pardon my discourtesy, if any, twas unintentional and no offense intended.

but hollering at me should be reserved for times i havn't listened to a courteous statement. sez me. it works better with my stiff neck and all. tyvm. ???

While not a huge coffee drinker. I do enjoy some of Mr. Jerry;s Killer Beans.

only reason i'm answering you is you hollered at me, and in simple ignorance that's not necessary.

a mod locking the thread is not a bad answer? and what i'd expect, frankly. so pardon my discourtesy, if any, twas unintentional and no offense intended.

but hollering at me should be reserved for times i havn't listened to a courteous statement. sez me. it works better with my stiff neck and all. tyvm. ???

:rolleyes:

This is my coffee of choice over here,

Dallmayr-Prodomo-.gif

Dallmayr, oldest coffee shop in Munchen Germany.

ahhhh, i was going to say butternut, it's been a favorite around our house a long time, also Cuban coffee is very nice, easy to find, especially out of UK

enjoy

Kurt

ooops, that wasnt me who added to this thread, do i get one newbie muligan for not reading every reply beforep posting

:)

Kurt

( or do i need 2 mulligans since this is two)

ahhhh, i was going to say butternut, it's been a favorite around our house a long time, also Cuban coffee is very nice, easy to find, especially out of UK

enjoy

Kurt

ooops, that wasnt me who added to this thread, do i get one newbie muligan for not reading every reply beforep posting

:)

Kurt

( or do i need 2 mulligans since this is two)

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh no, I had to see Scotty's name again. I think I have to go puke now......

I like the wide variety of starbucks bagged coffee. Fresh ground beans and a french press. Gotta have it black anything else is like flavored cigars.

I can get Cuban coffee in a B&M close by for $5.99 for 1/2 lb, and I love it in either an Expresso maker or in my French Press.

MMMMMMM, I think I'll have one after work with a nice Padron # 3000.

Snob here. Like to buy from localish roasters, or on the rare occasion when I have the time, spin some green beans around in my air popper and see what happens.

Some likes:

-Sumatra Mandheling
-Costa Rica Tarrazu
-Guatemala Antigua

Some dislikes:

-Kenya AA
-Columbian
-Most of what comes from Starbucks. The nickname "Charbucks" is there for a reason

JMO

I drink Medaglia de Oro espresso blend.

As soon as I can get around to postin' a picture I will do so. :)