• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite coffee?

What's your favorite cup of coffee?

• Folgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starbucks

• Taster's Choice

• Sanka

• Butternut

• Hills Bros.

• Yuban

• Other brand not listed

• I'm a coffee-snob & only buy only the gourmet stuff ;)

• Total voters
I've become a home roaster in the past 3 years, and I could never go back to rot-gut, stale coffee. My favorites are Bolovian Organic, and Kenyan AA Yirgacheffe (sp). :)

I've become a home roaster in the past 3 years, and I could never go back to rot-gut, stale coffee. My favorites are Bolovian Organic, and Kenyan AA Yirgacheffe (sp). :)

That sounds interesting. I love coffee, always experimenting. Maybe, in time, we can do a trade, sticks for some of your home roast :whistling:

Brian

guywithguntohishead.jpg

folgers is our everyday coffee but when you have to have something more. of course it is starbucks. venti white mocha latte quad. that is the only way to go for me.

chryssy

I had to select "other brand." I'm originally from Louisiana, and got hooked on Community Coffees at an early age. They offer light to dark roasts, and everything in between. But my favorite has to be their "Hotel Blend." Not too strong for the wife, but dark enough to keep me happy. ;)

Kona coffee gets my day started real well. Second choice is the Starbucks Christmas Blend.

The only coffee I ever buy on a usual basis is D'Aquino Organic Espresso. Once you've had good coffee, it's hard to drink the crap again. And it's only 6.50 per can. I also have a Starbucks or a Kona on occasion. My .02

I hate starbucks. HATE EM!! But they do make a very good blend: Sumatra. I wish I could deny it and say that starbucks sucks but thats my favorite of all the coffees I have tried. I pick up a bag about every 2 or 3 months, it lasts that long for me since I don't drink coffee at home every day.

See you soon Bill :laugh:

For the love of God........ :rolleyes: :laugh:

Isn't this one of the stupidest polls ever? Scroto lists a whole bunch of crappy brands that no one would even think of drinking (outside of maybe Scroto's grandparents) and 80% of the people respond with "other."

How about one of you coffee guys, who actually KNOWS something about coffee (since it's perfectly clear that Scroto doesn't :rolleyes: ) start a poll with some REAL choices. :thumbs:

Jeez Bill, this was started back in February, a bit late to bitch about it now isn't it?