• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Cornell & Diehl Bow-Legged Bear
Cornell & Diehl Black Duck
Cornell & Diehl Red Stag

Dunhill NIGHTCAP 50g

McClelland FROG MORTON ON THE TOWN 100g

G.L. Pease MALTESE FALCON 2oz

McClelland CHRISTMAS CHEER 2008 100g

Samuel Gawith: Full Virginia Flake
Reiner: Long Golden Flake
Samuel Gawith: Squadron Leader
Dunhill: Royal Yacht
McClelland: Christmas Cheer 08

Picked up a tin of Rattray's Jock mixture. And another tin of Haunted Bookshop. Thanks again Mr. Wolf for the first tin ;)

Murrays Dunhill SMM for $16.50 - something special for xmas morning! ;) It's got to be at least 4YO because that's when Orlik took over production.

100g Oriental Mixture No. 8 date stamped 080300 $17.95
50g St James Woods date stamped 321103 $10.95
50g Virginia 22 date stamped 220499 $10.95

:p

true, I suppose it's just a matter of being thorough.
Persistant ans luck. I'm planning a B&M crawl next month. In the case of the recent purchase I just got lucky. A friend found them and alerted me.

I found some 8YO, MSRP C&D "tins" on eBay. Once again, I got lucky. Plus they weren't one of the souight after tins like Three Nuns, Balkan Sobranie, or Murrays Dunhill.

Just put in a Boswell order.

4oz Bowell's Best
4oz Berry Cobbler

Also just to try I ordered 1oz of:
Chocolate Cream
Hunters Choice
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat
Majestic 586.

Yesterday I picked up a tin of my favorite so far, GLP Charing Cross. I also wanted to try a good burley so I got some Solani aged burley flake. Not bad, but I think I'll stick to the English blends.

Went to the new Serious Cigar Shop in Houston today, it's the old Croft piipe store. Bought a Croft Benton pipe had never heard of them but got it at a good price.

Also got tins of:
Smyma #1 (oriental)
Kingfisher
Escudo Navy Deluxe

Bulk:
2oz Stonehaven
2oz London Press
2oz Cobblestone
2oz Simple Pleasure

I also Bought a new tobacco pouch which he filled with some Virginia he blended himself for free. Pretty tastey stuff wish I had bought some more.

I finally won a Sav on eBay from Hermit! :)

HERMIT SAVINELLI PUNTO ORO MISTER G 606KS

SavMrG.jpg

Back