• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

I finally won a Sav on eBay from Hermit! :)

HERMIT SAVINELLI PUNTO ORO MISTER G 606KS

SavMrG.jpg
Wow,That's very very nice

The Sav came in today's post and the aged tins of McC in yesterday's. Hmm, this could be karmic. ???

I went with the Peretti Cuban Mixture - an outstanding Burley-based blend.

It was sublime, truly! :)

I had such a good experience with my first eBay pipe I thought I'd try again.

This time a Stanwell. Hopefully I'll get it in time for an after Turkey bowl! :D

well, I think I'm in luck today... "da boss" got home this evening from her cross-border bus trip to go shopping at the Grove City outlet mall - and she brought me back a tin of Frog Morton and a tin of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice

now all I need is a pipe to put it in, I think... c'mon Frenchy! :D

gotta' start somewhere!

First tin orders:

-Escudo
-Frog Morton OTT
-Christmas Cheer '08

As well as generic needed cleaning supplies.

Will order some Christmas cookie as soon as I can acquire another pipe so that I don't mix aromatic and non.

gotta' start somewhere!

First tin orders:

-Escudo
-Frog Morton OTT
-Christmas Cheer '08

Will order some Christmas cookie as soon as I can acquire another pipe so that I don't mix aromatic and non.
Frog morton ott is my favorite you won't be disapointed with it. Christmas cheer 08 is good but i think it needs to sit for awhile, I recommend buying a tin of 07 before opening 08. I hope you enjoy them all.

gotta' start somewhere!

First tin orders:

-Escudo
-Frog Morton OTT
-Christmas Cheer '08

Three good blends!

Have you read up on smoking flake yet? You may want to read up on it. Do what you can to keep the heat down. Smaller bore, longer stem, optimum humidity level, and taking "baby sips" all help.

Scored a Ben Wade and a tin of Benjamin Hartwell Private Reserve Signature Blend at the Pipe Show in Newark NJ on Saturday.

BenWade.jpg

PipeShow001.jpg

PipeShow002.jpg

PipeShow003.jpg

Sweet pipe, Lawrence! :thumbs:

So that's what a pipe show looks like. I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable with the aroma of wonderful tobacco smoke in the air, but alas, these are the times in which we live. :(

Nice pipe!

I know exactly what you mean, Alan.

At least we can smoke in the privacy of our home - for now.

Smoked some flake in the Stanwell Danish Reserve. FVF and Exhausted Rooster, later. I must admit to tiring of the Exhausted Rooster lately. It seems the blends I never tire of are good virginia and burley blends without too much kicker like latakia or perique.

Getting old? ;)

Tough week for pipes considering opus and anejos are out. Was only able to squeeze out enough for a tin of Presbyterian mixture.

Tough week for pipes considering opus and anejos are out. Was only able to squeeze out enough for a tin of Presbyterian mixture.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmr_moretti
I sorta know what you mean. I'm not a big Anejo or Opus X fan but I love the rarer Hemingways that become available this time of year. I even bought a couple BTLs. I was just working out what I wanted to try next when all my pipe tobacco budget disappeared getting several nice cigars for the holidays!

But soon I will order some of the new McClelland blends and there's a few C&D blends I'm itching to give a go.

And I have to get more Key Largo and Yenice Agonya, of course! :D

Soon

Just ordered from www.smokingpipes.com

1: McClelland: Holiday Spirit 50g

1: Low Country: Carolina Christmas 2008 2oz

Placed an order today so I will see it mid January hopefully

McClelland Christmas Cheer 2008
McClelland Frog Morton on the Town
Sam Gawith Squadron Leader
Esoterica Penzance

I cant get enough of the Squadron Leader, it is such a good smoke.
Got to finish off my "Hal o the wind" before I open any more tins.
:laugh:

Well, I did order more Key Largo but I substituted a couple of the new McClelland releases for a refill of Yenice Agonya.

And finally, I will get to try Sunday Picnic! :thumbs:

McClelland ORIENT 996 Vintage 2007

McClelland JUBILEE

Cornell & Diehl Sunday Picnic

GL Pease Key Largo

I finally bought another Boswell and some tobacco. I hadn't made any purchases in quite awhile, so it was pretty cool to actually pull the trigger. I'll tell you what, that Countryside by Boswell is very nice.