• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two hygrometers...

I searched hi/lo locally for a decent hygro to no avail. The last place I want to go is WallyWorld but that was my last option. I finally found two hygros for $6.74 a piece in the bathroom accessories aisle. I bought the two spending about $16 dollars and left with my prizes. I got home and placed one in my coolidor and began the salt-test on the other. Get home today to find the coolidor reading at 65% with Heartfelt 65% beads and the salt-tested one at a perfect 75%. The salt-tested one is going in the coolidor and the other is being tested as we speak. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my $16 investment....

Here is my latest.... :thumbs:

fusion.jpg

My most resent buy was 4 WOAM, 4 Hemi Classic Mad, 2 Hemi Signature Mad, 2 Anejo 48 and 1 box of KingB.

Now I'm waiting for a parcel filled with Illusione cigars, 25 68's, 25 F9's, 25 GC4's, 10 88's and 10 888's.

For your viewing pleasure. A little sample from Holts arrived via Brown today, plus stopped by the local B&M to pick up a few sharks and WOAM's.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

2 Don Carlos Annies, 2 Padron 40th, 5 - 2006 Liberties, some Sharks, some Anejo # 46, Box -Partagas P-2, Box -RASS

Picked up two Opus Robustos, 2 Sharks, and a LFD chisel. For the girlfriend I got 2 moontrances as those are her favorite. Though she will smoke a Tatuaje Havana VI form time to time, so not all is lost.

Got lucky and found

1 box Opus X Petite Lancero
1 bundle Greycliff Espresso Shagfoot

z6.jpg

Triple Maduro 11/18, Camacho Corojo Toro, Camacho Coyolar Titan, and Oliva Series V all for $410 shipped. :)

umm :love:
A box of Sharks and a box of Anejo 50's

Where in Jersey did you get a box of Sharks?

I picked up 7 of the 46's and 4 Sharks today...would have asked for more but figured I was pushing my luck anyways. :blush:

I just picked up 4 anejo 46's, 3 sharks, and 2 hemingway maduro classics. All of these are new to me, so I look forward to trying them.

I also just did a NST with denverdog and I split last week's Padilla deal from CI with gunsandcigars88.

The last purchase was a new cooler because I'm out of room, and to think I laughed when you guys warned that I would soon be out of room.

D

I picked up 4 Anejo 46s, 2 48s, 2 49s, 2 Opus #5s, 2 VSGs and a 601 green.

Ken

Just got myself 2x PAM 1964 Diplomaticos, a DPG Series JJ, a Torano 1916 Cameroon, and an RP Sun Grown for this afternoon. The PAMs are for me and my buddy's first trip up to their renovated house in Lake Isabella next summer. Some Opus/DC's were begging to be put to rest in my humi too, but no money to buy. :angry:

DSC00191.jpg

This is my score for yesterday

Tim

MX, what is that Fuente second from the left there? Is that some sort of TAA Don Carlos or something?

Don Carlos Robusto....the shop in Roundrock had a box

Tim

4 boxes of Anejos: #46, #48, #49, #77

Bolivar Royal Coronas, SLR PC, Montecristo #2, RASS, RASCC

Pardon the dirty laundry.

b119913487.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.