• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. In the last month I have been on something of a roll as I have been trying to pick up a few boxes to lay up for storage. I have picked up:

1. One box of El Titan De Bronze torpedo
2. Three bundles of El Credito Super Magnum #10 (Seconds of La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6)
3. Three boxes of Sancho Panza Double Maduro Lancero
4. One box of Rocky Patel Edge maduro
5. One box of Oliva Serie V torpedo
6. Three boxes of Torano Exodus 1959 torpedo

My humidors are stuffed now. I am actually thinking about a bigger humidor!

IMG_0396.jpg

Nothing compared to what some of you are picking up, but I was pretty happy with it. :)

Where the hell are you people getting BOXES of Opus and Anejos?

Let's see. In the last month I have been on something of a roll as I have been trying to pick up a few boxes to lay up for storage. I have picked up:

2. Three bundles of El Credito Super Magnum #10 (Seconds of La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6)

This was one helluva month...

A box of 46's :love:

Ian, you need to put in the hours calling around. I invested about 3 hrs of telephone calls but ended up scoring 4 total boxes of Anejo which were then split with my smoking buddy.

Unfortunately I only have a couple shops that actually carry the Opus and Anejo lines in my area and all of them have 2-3 stick limits.

Unfortunately I only have a couple shops that actually carry the Opus and Anejo lines in my area and all of them have 2-3 stick limits.

What you want everyone to just hand them to ya? Get out there and do the work son. Most shops only sell Anejo and Opus to their best customers. While others require you to be the "early bird that gets the worm", If your shop only sells a 2 stick limit, I'd gather every friend you know and make several trips.

As much as you've posted/whining about not having them, you could have 2 boxes by now.. The only other way is to establish good relationships in here and people will gladly let you in on their find.

What you want everyone to just hand them to ya? Get out there and do the work son. Most shops only sell Anejo and Opus to their best customers. While others require you to be the "early bird that gets the worm", If your shop only sells a 2 stick limit, I'd gather every friend you know and make several trips.

As much as you've posted/whining about not having them, you could have 2 boxes by now.. The only other way is to establish good relationships in here and people will gladly let you in on their find.

I never asked anyone to hand them to me I was just questioning the overall way people were picking up boxes of them. Another member on here is actually picking up a box for me tonight because he saw my posts that I wasn't able to obtain boxes. The issue I was facing was local shops limits, plain and simple. Of the three shops that sell them around the greater Cincinnati area, NONE sell boxes, and most have very low limits (and regular workers that will not sell to the same person over and over again). I have had friends go up and get them. I'm sorry if you looked at my posts as whining, however, a very small percentage of people on here are actually able to just buy boxes and boxes of these outright. There are plenty of well known members with thousands of posts that have great relationships with many people on this board that I've seen most numerous times looking for just a couple of a certain kind because they too cannot find them.

EDIT: Regardless of all this, back to what people have picked up today!! I'm heading down to my shop tomorrow I think to pick up a couple Padron 26's for the holiday season and likely hitting up the last of the three local shops that sells Opus/Anejo's and going to grab a couple Petite Lancero Opus.

Mold free Anejo pr0n... Now who's hording all the WOAM's?

gallery_3705_39_27419.jpg

This was one helluva month...

Oh yeah! It cetainly was! Like I said I am basically filling the coffers. These will get smoked in the next few years as part of my regular rotation. First a good rest in the humidor for at least 6 moths to a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.