• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1X
Oliva V lancero
Partagas Rosado
Partagas Black
Torano Sig
2X Bucanero bundelo havana rose 6x60
5X Trilogy exotic maduro by alec bradley

I just picked up 10 Oliva V Torpedo's today and 6 yard sticks that the shop owner recommended when I asked for a good 2 dollar smoke. They are called Primos, smoked one this afternoon, not a bad smoke

I checked out a new B&M (well, new to me anyways - props to amateuraficionado for the recommendation) and picked up a few sticks:
1X Padron 1964 Torpedo
1X Padron 1964 Principe
1X Padron 40th
A bunch of Rocky Patel Edge/Vintages
Also got a present from the mail man, a box of Padron Londres & a ten pack of 5 Vegas classics.

I'm new to cigars, and I made my first visit to the B&M yesterday. I picked up:

2x Cusano 18 Double Connecticut
2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
2x Olivia Series G

Nothing too high dollar or strong in flavor, but I'm still developing my taste.

2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Olivia Series G

Just a word of advice on the DPG cuban classics. LET THEM REST!!! I didn't with the first taht Ihad, and it got pretty harsh about halfway through. Letting them sit for a few months will alleviate that problem.
Enjoy Em!
B

Box of 5 Vegas A Alpha
5 Padilla 1948 Corona Gorda
Best $70(incl shipping) I've spent in a while. :)

2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Olivia Series G

Just a word of advice on the DPG cuban classics. LET THEM REST!!! I didn't with the first taht Ihad, and it got pretty harsh about halfway through. Letting them sit for a few months will alleviate that problem.
Enjoy Em!
B

I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice. I am building a new patio on my house this spring, and maybe I will wait and let one of those be my "job well done" reward.

2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Olivia Series G

Enjoy Em!
B

I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice. I am building a new patio on my house this spring, and maybe I will wait and let one of those be my "job well done" reward.
That's true with most cigars, though. You would think they wouldn't be released until they were ready but you'd be wrong. They release them as soon as they possibly can. Economics demands it. Otherwise, much more would have to be charged for them.

I would say one to two years at least for all but a few blends. Two years is better, of course.

I just got a box of Bolivar 654's that came with a 5'er of Bolivar Toros. I smoked one of the 645's, and it was pretty good, but I think I'll let 'em sit for six months or so to mellow out just a *little* bit. I got a bunch of other sticks cramming up my humidors right now anyway!

1 box (10) of Don Carlos God of Fire. I have been wanting to try them for a while. A friend and I split the box. I probably should let them rest a little, however, I will likely fire one up Friday.....

A box of 10 Boli Gold Medal (first experience with this cigar) can't wait after all I've read about them.

Box of Davi Millennium PCs and 18 Graycliff Double Espressos. Hopefully the Davis will arrive today!

2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Olivia Series G

Did you try Outlaw Cigars? They will stir you in the right directions. Brad (Smokyballs) and others from there are active members of this community. Good luck with your taste-testing adventures :) :ss

A box of Padron 2000 maduro to put down for a year...if I can keep my hands off them :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.