• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to cigars, and I made my first visit to the B&M yesterday. I picked up:

2x Cusano 18 Double Connecticut
2x Cusano Corojo 1997
2x Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
2x Olivia Series G

Nothing too high dollar or strong in flavor, but I'm still developing my taste.

Did you try Outlaw Cigars? They will stir you in the right directions. Brad (Smokyballs) and others from there are active members of this community. Good luck with your taste-testing adventures :) :ss

That's exactly where I went. Excellent service, and a wonderful shop. First class all the way.

All cigars I buy with the exception of the Cusano 18 Double Connecticut.

I found a new walf-in humidor on Rt 13 right after the I295 off ramp on the right. Great prices and Padron selection. Small but, like the Airport News and Tobacco a half mile down the road, competitively priced.

Scored Padron Panatela Maduro, RP ITC Robusto, LFD Chisel Maduro, and a few others. I mentioned to the manager he might want to look into 601s or DPGs. ;)

Got a 5 pack of Padron '64s a few days ago... and smoked my first one ever last night.

Are these just about some of the best cigars in existence or what? I have yet to try the '26s or the Milleniums.

Went to the B&M with some good friends today and came across some beautiful cigars
2 Anejo #49
2 Hemmingway Signature Maddies
1 Diamond Crown Maximus #5
1 Tat Brown label Regios

1Cabaighuan guapo
1Tatuaje p series churchill
1Illusione 888

I hadnt tried these yet......currently buying singles till I find a solid online source ,as I cant get certian brands and fair pricing locally.

Old Henry Sampler
Sopranno's Sampler
5er of LFD Cab #1 Cammy

Tim

02/09/08 went by a B&M and had to go in. picked up a Litto Gomez Diez chisel and a Tatuje Noble but they had some nice stuff i couldnt touch $$$$

4 - Opus X Perf 4
2 - Opus X Perf A
1 - Bolivar Toro (smoked at the B&M)

I didn't care too much for the Bolivar, I do like the Confradia though!

At the B&M,

1 Fuente Fuente Opus X (my first) :love:
1 Anejo #55
1 Don Carlos Belicioso
1 WOAM

on Cbid,

20 pack mega sampler Double Happiness
(not a bad mild smoke)

thats about it....
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.