• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

What came first?  The Cigar or the Scotch?

(While I accept the existence of "other spirits", most are for me relegated to Deserted Desert Island status.)

Expect the "Special Mojito" at Casa Fuente Cigar Bar (Caesars Palace Forum Shops, Las Vegas) was quite good.

Bahia Gold Maduro Toro

Chivas Regal

I prefer to purchase 5 packs.  Can experience so many different smokes, plus not up too high a $tree if they don't pass muster.

1 VSG Illusion
1 WOAM

I've been waiting a long time to smoke these two.

I am looking forward to getting these... I loved all the RA's I have tried so far, especially the Estupendos.

Oh how I love these.

77sharks_zpsfe67d098.jpg

Shark attack!!
Just grabbed an other box of RA Gorditos before they dissapear.

Light this! said:
1 box of HdM Epi #1
1 50 Cab HdM Epi #2
1 box Quai Dorsay Coronas
1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales
1 box San Cristobal El Principe
1 box H. Upmann Royal Robustos
1 box R&J wide Churchills
1 box Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros
1 box JL #2 
1 box La Flor De Cano Grandosios
1 bundle of Johny-O's Esquisitos
Will you adopt me?

Light this! said:
1 box Monte Especial
1 box Quai Dorsay Superiores
15 2008 Cohiba Sig VI's
bundle of the Costa Rican Cumbres de Puriscal Gold Torpedos

edit to add the Costa Rican smokes.
What was the box code on your Superiores? I'm considering on picking up another box myself. 

jfields said:

1 box of HdM Epi #1
1 50 Cab HdM Epi #2
1 box Quai Dorsay Coronas
1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales
1 box San Cristobal El Principe
1 box H. Upmann Royal Robustos
1 box R&J wide Churchills
1 box Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros
1 box JL #2 
1 box La Flor De Cano Grandosios
1 bundle of Johny-O's Esquisitos
Will you adopt me?

Any time brother your up north.

CigSid said:
Partagas Serie D No.1 LE 2004

part12004_zpsbb5ea6ae.png

Bill the color on those look absolutely stunning. Enjoy them.

Backslide said:

1 box Monte Especial
1 box Quai Dorsay Superiores
15 2008 Cohiba Sig VI's
bundle of the Costa Rican Cumbres de Puriscal Gold Torpedos

edit to add the Costa Rican smokes.
What was the box code on your Superiores? I'm considering on picking up another box myself. 

Jason these should be arriving any day now. I'll PM you that info once they arrive. Got the Siglo's though :love:

Box of some Montecristo New York Editions.

I havent smoked one yet but the box and presentation is so nice i needed to make the purchase.

Box of RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus. While I was in Hawaii I met up with the man himself, Marvin was kind enough to gift me one and I've been thinking about it ever since. What better time than now to pull the trigger on a box of these great smokes. 

Jason

Itsa been a while. hello Cigar Pass, been so busy but while in the Vatican the pope picked up a 5 pack of Padron 1926 Serie 'A's and when in Las Vegas in November at that a Big Smoke there was a 4 for 3 on the OpusX Big Bad Mother'Theresas' as Casa Fuente as they call it, so I figured, hey, you only live twice and you can take it with ya!

Please don'ta forget about my a 5 Minute University as through your learnings comes happynes and growth for you and cigars for the Father. Blessed Sunday and I hope the Father is still a welcome here and looking to re-connect.

FGS