• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

CigSid said:
Partagas Serie D No.1 LE 2004

part12004_zpsbb5ea6ae.png
Nice acquisition.  Enjoy!

Backslide said:

1 box Quai Dorsay Superiores

What was the box code on your Superiores? I'm considering on picking up another box myself. 

Jason, I finally got these today with a OGA JUN 11 box code. Nice pick up on the Monte Esp. No. 2's.

Light this! said:

1 box Quai Dorsay Superiores

What was the box code on your Superiores? I'm considering on picking up another box myself. 

Jason, I finally got these today with a OGA JUN 11 box code. Nice pick up on the Monte Esp. No. 2's.

I have a box with the same code that a fair number of them were under filled. Let me know how yours are please. 

picked up a cab of HdM Epi no. 2's. They're soooo good, I couldn't resist. 

Very excited about the Nica Rustica and Tatuaje Reserva I snagged last night. Been hearing great things about the new Drew Estates stuff and have had a Tatuaje on my list for awhile. Not sure how the Reserva stacks up to their other offerings.

Today received my latest cigars order:
10* J Fuego, Sandre de Toro Gordo
5* Los Hermanos Gordo Maduro
5* Gurka Assasin
5* Aged Room M356 Gordo

The only problem I have is patience... as now I have to wait for at lease a week or two, for them to rest after the journey from US to AU.

The arrival of the parcel made my day :)
gallery_18313_1825_156719.jpeg

Half cab of Illusione Rothchildes, thank you Michael! (followed you on Instagram)

emoshun said:
Half cab of Illusione Rothchildes, thank you Michael! (followed you on Instagram)

No problem Jimmy! Enjoy them, had my first one a few days ago, very good with lot of potential.. I followed you back..

This was my latest purchase... Is it mold or is it plume (or mushrooms)

3_zps8e06d355.png

Before you answer, ask yourself... is Bill joking, does he really know this is mold?

This is the time of the year when I like to buy cigars, less chance of mold or heat damage.  Scored some daily smokers, some stuff to hang onto;

- Box of Padron 2K Maddies
- Box of Tat 2013 TAA's
- Box of Tat 10th Anniversary Belle Encre 
- Box of Tat Brown Label Petite Cazadores Reserva 
- Box of Undercrown Robusto's
- 5-er of JDN Quatro Cinco
- 5-er of Olivia Series V Melanio

BlindedByScience said:
This is the time of the year when I like to buy cigars, less chance of mold or heat damage.  Scored some daily smokers, some stuff to hang onto;

- Box of Padron 2K Maddies
- Box of Tat 2013 TAA's
- Box of Tat 10th Anniversary Belle Encre 
- Box of Tat Brown Label Petite Cazadores Reserva 
- Box of Undercrown Robusto's
- 5-er of JDN Quatro Cinco
- 5-er of Olivia Series V Melanio
Tom, that's a great haul of humidor-mainstays.  How's the Belle Encre?  I've heard good things.