• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

golfgar said:
Was I crazy to some Carlos Torano exodus 1959 robustos at the cigar shop for $10.00 per five pack?  I tried one and it wasn't bad and at $2.00 per each what the heck.  I may go back for more.
I have had the 50 years and it was very good so if the regular line is close I would say it's a good deal.

golfgar said:
Was I crazy to some Carlos Torano exodus 1959 robustos at the cigar shop for $10.00 per five pack?  I tried one and it wasn't bad and at $2.00 per each what the heck.  I may go back for more.
I like them but it's all about what you like. I just bought a cheap box of cigars I enjoy immensely. Xicar HC Connecticut Robusto. At less than $50/box and wonderful flavor, IMO.

Also, these are some nice cgs at a slightly higher price point. My Father Connecticut cg

IMG_20150102_11061318_edit_1420904814155.jpg

vortex said:

I like them but it's all about what you like. I just bought a cheap box of cigars I enjoy immensely. Xicar HC Connecticut Robusto. At less than $50/box and wonderful flavor, IMO.

Also, these are some nice cgs at a slightly higher price point. My Father Connecticut cg

IMG_20150102_11061318_edit_1420904814155.jpg

One of my favorites so far.
Might have to get another box of these next month.

I picked out a small sampler this morning while out running errands.  I decided to take advantage of a local lounge for a smoke, and also grab a couple of different sticks after seeing many of my fellow BOTL post on these cigars.  The ones on the left, I have never tried.  The ones on the right I have tried, but do not have that much experience with yet.  While I was there, I also sampled my first Herrera Esteli Norteno.  Thank you for your posts and suggestions!  Cheers!

JD

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12338]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12339]

golfgar said:
I smoke d a tatuaje series p Sumatra and they're a mix of short and long filler... Shop had it for 4$ out the door...

Smoked pretty damn good...
madurotrout said:
I picked out a small sampler this morning while out running errands.  I decided to take advantage of a local lounge for a smoke, and also grab a couple of different sticks after seeing many of my fellow BOTL post on these cigars.  The ones on the left, I have never tried.  The ones on the right I have tried, but do not have that much experience with yet.  While I was there, I also sampled my first Herrera Esteli Norteno.  Thank you for your posts and suggestions!  Cheers!

JD
Enjoy that Norteno... Scrumptious

Box of ECCJ 20th and a box of Singulare Annunaki.
Oh yeah.

gallery_7985_1339_73566.jpg

A few singles:

5x Illusione Singulare 2014 Annunakis
2x Illusione Fume D'Amour Viejos
2x Illusione Cruzado Marelas Supremas
2x Hirochi Robaina HR Sublimes
3x Hirochi Robaina HR Belicosos

Just ordered this
$_12.JPG

http://www.air-n-water.com/product/awc-330e.htm

Now I just need to get some cedar trays, & the Johnson Control thermostat and decide whether I'm going to use beads or active humidification.

Should be here on Thursday!!

Edit:
Delivery updated to tomorrow!!!!
One day early!!!!!
I LOVE UPS!!!

Holts 4 Horseman Sampler:

3 EGS's 22's
3 Padron 64 Exclusivo's
3 Mi Amore Reserva's Maximo's
3 Anejo 60's

For 99 Shipped IMO a steal, all very good smokes.  Although I probably won't touch the ESG's or Anejo's for a year.

jcollector1 said:
Holts 4 Horseman Sampler:

3 EGS's 22's
3 Padron 64 Exclusivo's
3 Mi Amore Reserva's Maximo's
3 Anejo 60's

For 99 Shipped IMO a steal, all very good smokes.  Although I probably won't touch the ESG's or Anejo's for a year.
I've been checking that one out too.

oke&coke said:
Yesterday I ordered a box of the RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus from RField Wine. Should be here in a day or two.
What an amazing smoke, I was able to smoke a pre-release version with Marvin and promptly ordered a box. :) 

It is good.  Still waiting for my box and sending off my single to another member as part of his winnings.  He should enjoy it.

Picked up a single of the Illusione Singulare 2013.  Can't wait to try both releases.

oke&coke said:
Picked up a single of the Illusione Singulare 2013.  Can't wait to try both releases.
You'll dig the Rose Croix.  It's very different than the MC Slam... more like the Epernay, but with a little more of an herbal note.

mjolnir01 said:

You'll dig the Rose Croix.  It's very different than the MC Slam... more like the Epernay, but with a little more of an herbal note.

Sounds good already.  I will try to post notes when I have tried the '13 and the '14.