• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

These just came in today :D

View attachment 12327

Damn I've been on a waiting list for something like a year now lol! Not to mention I can't find the RA 898's anywhere either. This is looking to be a strike out year for regionals and my humidor. I'm not complaining though. My cab of Punch Punch showed up with a Lusi cab hopefully on the way!

Damn I've been on a waiting list for something like a year now lol! Not to mention I can't find the RA 898's anywhere either. This is looking to be a strike out year for regionals and my humidor. I'm not complaining though. My cab of Punch Punch showed up with a Lusi cab hopefully on the way!
Well hopefully you will get lucky and get one soon! You just reminded me that I need (want) to get a cab of Punch Punch :p

ITEMS
1 A Fuente 878 Maduro Churchill 5 Pack
1 CM Aquitaine Cranium 5 Pack
1 Oliva V Churchill Extra 5 Pack
1 Padron 3000 Churchill 5 Pack

Well I needed some 2011 LESF to compare to the new ones and with the help of my good friend Bill I was able to acquire these.

IMG_5102_zpsfecr1bew.jpg

Wow...!!! I have one, haven't smoked it yet, but before I finish sabbatical, to be sure.

Tom, I had to pull the trigger brother. I'm just pissed that I didn't listen to John Fields when he said to keep these and the Boli Especiales No. 2. I had if I remember correctly 3 boxes of these.

And I'm just pissed that I didn't pull the trigger when you told me to get them from you. I think that I have only 2 or 3 of these left.

10 x Oliva Serie V Figurado (love these!)
10 x Oliva Saison Maduro Toro

I haven't tried the Saisons, but the rest of the Oliva line is in my wheelhouse, so I thought I'd give them a whirl.

I guess she's too young to remember Coming to America. What are they, looks like something Room 101 would do.
Room101 was my first thought too. I always love their packaging.

10 x Oliva Serie V Figurado (love these!)
10 x Oliva Saison Maduro Toro

I haven't tried the Saisons, but the rest of the Oliva line is in my wheelhouse, so I thought I'd give them a whirl.

Nihon, if they are not to your liking, email me, I'll give them a home. Think you are in for a treat.

Bought a box of these when they first came out, as I did the other sizes upon initial release.
I was very impressed, but the real takeaway was how gracefully they aged.

I'll have to try aging a few of them. Or better yet, that's a perfect excuse to buy a whole box!