• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

My score of goodies from the Ashton event. YEEEHAW!!!!! Cheers!

Nice! I got a Ashton tshirt and coffee mug at the one I went to. And the sampler kit. Great way to try some of their other offers.

Avo Syncro and VSG Torpedo. Picked up some sticks before heading to Vegas on Monday

Picked up a box of San Cristobal Fabulosos at my local B&M and ordered a box of Jose Seijas Signature figurados and that LFD Chisel sampler from Jack Schwartz online today. It's going to be a great Spring Break!

~Boar

Last edited:
Picked this up Saturday night and smoked Sunday night after misplacing it in my car after coming home.

Attachments

• 20160313_200617.jpg
    20160313_200617.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 15
Just got a box of Cohiba Siglo IIs, can't say you won't see this later on in the "What did you smoke today" thread :p

View attachment 12163

I suspect these are fake. They look all wrong. Why don't you send me the whole box so I can smoke each one carefully to make a determination and then get back to you?

I suspect these are fake. They look all wrong. Why don't you send me the whole box so I can smoke each one carefully to make a determination and then get back to you?
Don't you worry, I gave one a try last night and can confirm that they are indeed authentic...not that I had any doubts anyway...nice try :p

Ordered a few five packs of Warped Lirio Rojo that came and went pretty quickly over the weekend. Plus a Sobremesa sampler pack....so far I think I've only smoked the corona, and I hear the larger formats are even better.

2263778- Sancho Panza Triple Anejo Gordo - 5-Pack 1
2259716- Torano Hogshead Toro - 20 Cigars 1
2259535- Oliva Saison Maduro Toro - Box of 20 1
2256300- Oliva Master Blends III Torpedo 10 cigars
2248811- Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generoso - 10 Cigars

This is such a sickness. I can't stop myself from stacking boxes.

Just when I think I'm done, another deal to good to pass up appears...

4 more boxes of Flor de las Antillas and other assorted Pepin offerings.

Ugh.