• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been an expensive week at the B&Ms for me. I've made a pact (that I broke twice already) to stay out of them for 10 days. Lets see this happen....

Today at one B&M:
AF Short Story
Kristoff Vengance Torpedo
Kristoff Maduro Churchill (x2)
Kristoff Maduro Toro
Punch Maduro Rothschild
Punch Chateau El
Perdomo Fresco (for $2, it can't be horrible, right??)
Anejo #77 (tried for two, but they didn't let me, even though they opened a fresh box)

Passed another little mom and pop B&M, and saw some VSG boxes in the window, so I went in to investigate:
Found some 5ers bagged up of VSG Tres Mystiques, and the labels caught my eye. In two of the bags, four of the sticks had the Cabinet VSG label. I recall these being a little older, so I scooped them right up. Did my research, and found that Ashton switched to the newer label in 06. So these have 3 years on them already, can't wait to try em. And, on top of that, they were $4/stick. How do you beat that price on a Tres Mystique? Think I might need to go pick up the rest of them, theres 3 or 4 fivers left....

You and I both have gone overboard I see, Just this past week I blew my cigar budget in a hand full of singles at 2 differnt B&M's and to seprate buys from members here. That sucks about the #77's last time I found them the owner let me buy his last 9 at msrp.

I'll take one of those fivers, see that's what gets me into trouble. :whistling:

a box of La Riqueza No.1 was the last one we had and with my employee discount I couldnt pass it up

a box of W. Curtis Drapper's 122 Anniversary belicosos. Its made by La Aurora and based on the Cien Anos blend. Plus freebes!

This has been an expensive week at the B&Ms for me. I've made a pact (that I broke twice already) to stay out of them for 10 days. Lets see this happen....

Today at one B&M:
AF Short Story
Kristoff Vengance Torpedo
Kristoff Maduro Churchill (x2)
Kristoff Maduro Toro
Punch Maduro Rothschild
Punch Chateau El
Perdomo Fresco (for $2, it can't be horrible, right??)
Anejo #77 (tried for two, but they didn't let me, even though they opened a fresh box)

Passed another little mom and pop B&M, and saw some VSG boxes in the window, so I went in to investigate:
Found some 5ers bagged up of VSG Tres Mystiques, and the labels caught my eye. In two of the bags, four of the sticks had the Cabinet VSG label. I recall these being a little older, so I scooped them right up. Did my research, and found that Ashton switched to the newer label in 06. So these have 3 years on them already, can't wait to try em. And, on top of that, they were $4/stick. How do you beat that price on a Tres Mystique? Think I might need to go pick up the rest of them, theres 3 or 4 fivers left....

Anyways you can pick me up one of those 5ers.... thats a great price. Pleeeeeaaaase. :thumbs:

You and I both have gone overboard I see, Just this past week I blew my cigar budget in a hand full of singles at 2 differnt B&M's and to seprate buys from members here. That sucks about the #77's last time I found them the owner let me buy his last 9 at msrp.

I'll take one of those fivers, see that's what gets me into trouble. :whistling:

Overboard isn't the word Sam. I just got my bank statement for April, and my debits were the highest they've been in as long as I can remember. Next time you find some #77s at MSRP, please let me know. This guy is $16/stick (in PA with all the taxes), but hes the only place with them. When the owner is around, he'll let me get more than one, but he wasn't.

Anyways you can pick me up one of those 5ers.... thats a great price. Pleeeeeaaaase. :thumbs:

Sam and Calhoun, if you really want any of those 5ers, lemme know, I'll happily grab them for ya. They are NOT the cabinet labels though, just the regular VSG label.

Pick me up a 5er for sure. thats a good price and if they are already a couple years older than all the better. I love the entire VSG line

I'll swing by Monday and grab all thats left. I hadn't realized that these MSRP at 7.50. PM me your addy, and we'll take it from there.

This weekend I went on a little quest to find some 65% beads from a B&M as I had some time to kill and it was a nice day to get out and enjoy the nice spring weather Michigan has been affording us the past few weeks. Somehow between the 3 B&M's I hit up before I finally found my beads, I did a little damage in picking up a handful of new smokes to try that I haven't had the chance to as of yet:

(1 of each)
Oliva Serie V
Oliva Serie O
CAO Brazilia Box Press
CAO Cameroon
Fuente WOAM
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
Alec Bradley Tempus
Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
Perdomo Lot 23

This turned out to be a much more expensive little trip than I thought it was going to be! None the less, I'm excited to enjoy these smokes over the course of this summer and continue narrowing down my tastes!

2 weekends ago I was in Austin and I found some 2005 60/40 Liberties, so I picked up a couple.

This weekend I did a cross country (half way at least) trip to the Tail of the Dragon with my roommate, with some stops at cigar shops along the way. I found a few things I wanted to try:

2006 Liberty (Smoked in Cuba, AL)
2007 Liberty
Camacho By Lito Faceoff
Tatuaje Verocu East Side (Smoked in Knoxville, TN)
Illusione ECCJ (Smoked on the Dragon in Tennessee/North Carolina)
Illusione Culebra

The trip was a blast, and we got to see cigar shops in several different parts of the country.

By the way, if you end up in Knoxville, TN, check out the Knoxville Cigar Company. They have a beautiful shop with an attached cigar bar that has like 180 different scotches/bourbons and 80 or so beers and a great staff.

IMG_0739.jpg

From left to right

2- Tatuaje Miami Cojunu 2006
1- DPG My Father Lancero (thanks go the Lancero thread)
2- Padilla 1932 Signature Lancero (again, thanks to the Lancero thread)
2- Illusione '4/2g' Churchill
1- Tatuaje Miami Reserva SW

My last purchase was 3 boxes of Nubs.. Torpedo size, 1 box of each available wrapper, Habano, Cameroon, and Connecticut.
Scott

Just got a box of Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

Status
Not open for further replies.