• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got
a couple Private Stock #1s, H. Upmann, Couple Oliva Conneticuts, LFD double Ligero, Excalibur 1066, and 2 Nub Habanos

Hit Holt's as they are the only place around with Liga Privada #9s. Two robustos and one toro, all oscuros. RP Edge Maduro, AF BTL, and a couple of decades.

2 of each size Illusione Epernay. If what everyone's saying about these is true they won't last long in my humi.

2 of each size Illusione Epernay. If what everyone's saying about these is true they won't last long in my humi.

They aren't even going to hit your humi...I asked Chris to reroute the shipment to my house....

Thanks Jay!! :thumbs:

They aren't even going to hit your humi...I asked Chris to reroute the shipment to my house....

I knew I didn't like you. :sign:

I'd come up there and kick your ass but I'll probably send Los instead. :laugh:

I knew I didn't like you. :sign:

I'd come up there and kick your ass but I'll probably send Los instead. :laugh:

you both might want to take the ride...just jump in Los's street machine and drive up 87...

Been behaving for so long ... but feel off the deep end today:

1 box '98 ERDM GdE
1 box '98 LGC Taino
2 boxes '08 RASS
1 15 pack of Monte Edmundos
1 box Boli #2 Tubos

Bought a few singles from the B&M 2 weeks ago, CAO Italia Ciao, Te-Amo World Selection Robusto (Honduras), and a Quorum Belicoso from Nicaragua. Traded a few with a buddy for a La Aurora Cameroon Robusto and a Cusano 18 Connecticut. Ordered a box of CAO Mx2 Belicosos last week but they haven't arrived yet :(

Let's see. I've bought just a few singles lately.

1 Padron 3000
1 Onyx
1 Partagas Black Label Torpedo
1 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve (not actually cuban though!)
7 unlabeled cigars (for friends)

1 tin Frog Morton Out On The Town pipe tobacco

3 of each Pinar Del Rio Oscuro and Sungrown
10 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
5 Padilla Serie 68 Golden Bears
5 pack Cubao #7

Couple of Padron 2000's and a couple JFR Maruros. Also had to pick up about a dozen of Liga Privada #9's in various sizes again, I really can't get enough of these.

Couple of Padron 2000's and a couple JFR Maruros. Also had to pick up about a dozen of Liga Privada #9's in various sizes again, I really can't get enough of these.

You are absolutely right Sam the LP9's are AWESOME. I just had my first and only one this past Saturday. I was thoroughly impressed. As soon as I get back to the realm of the employed, I will be picking up a few more of those, and maybe a few 2000's as well, as I am almost out of 5000's.

A box of Siglo IV
A box of Siglo VI
3 more of each size Epernay.

This has been an expensive week at the B&Ms for me. I've made a pact (that I broke twice already) to stay out of them for 10 days. Lets see this happen....

Today at one B&M:
AF Short Story
Kristoff Vengance Torpedo
Kristoff Maduro Churchill (x2)
Kristoff Maduro Toro
Punch Maduro Rothschild
Punch Chateau El
Perdomo Fresco (for $2, it can't be horrible, right??)
Anejo #77 (tried for two, but they didn't let me, even though they opened a fresh box)

Passed another little mom and pop B&M, and saw some VSG boxes in the window, so I went in to investigate:
Found some 5ers bagged up of VSG Tres Mystiques, and the labels caught my eye. In two of the bags, four of the sticks had the Cabinet VSG label. I recall these being a little older, so I scooped them right up. Did my research, and found that Ashton switched to the newer label in 06. So these have 3 years on them already, can't wait to try em. And, on top of that, they were $4/stick. How do you beat that price on a Tres Mystique? Think I might need to go pick up the rest of them, theres 3 or 4 fivers left....

Status
Not open for further replies.