• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spivy were did you get the Tat Regio Reserva's?

They are available at the premier retailers of Tatuaje. I would check with:

Gloucester Street Cigar Co. - Boston, MA 617-424-1000 (talk to Jose)
L.J. Peretti - Boston, MA - 617-482-0218 (talk to Steven)
Sabor Havana Cigars - Miami, FL - 305-436-8860
Empire Cigars - Raleigh, NC - 919-870-0081
J. Barbara Tobacconist - Garden City, NY - 516-284-7806
Cigar Shop & More - Addison, TX - 972-661-9136
Up Down Tobacco - Chicago, IL - 312-337-8505
Havana Manor - Longmont, CO - 303-776-2332
Ambassador Fine Cigars - Scottsdale, AZ - 480-905-1000
Azucar Cigar Lounge - Corona, CA - 951-734-9714
The Big Easy - Studio City, CA - 818-762-3279
Mission Pipe Shop - San Jose, CA - 408-293-5144

There are others, but I know they are out. I am not sure about these.

Ed

Thanks Bro I'll check em'

My pleasure. I took all of the inventory from the B&M I used :blush: This is going to be the Year of Tatuaje. I have bought so many of them that I passed on Opus and Anejo today :0

Man Im addicted as well and I cant stay away from em! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

LOL I was surprised to see the SW Maduro there but I figured they were sent because the guy is a big Tatuaje dealer or maybe they bought them from the FL location and were reselling. It was the Cigar Shop & More in Addison store that got the Franks last October...

Well after weeks of hard work, and on CREDIT with no JOB. I gave my self a reward.

I picked this little box up.
IMG_5501.jpg

Put it in the kitchen cupboard. and waited for the little women to find and ask me.

IMG_5502.jpg

And as she was handing it to me for my response, I hugged her and said thanks BABY I love you. :thumbs:

IMG_5505.jpg

Well after weeks of hard work, and on CREDIT with no JOB. I gave my self a reward.

Put it in the kitchen cupboard. and waited for the little women to find and ask me.

And as she was handing it to me for my response, I hugged her and said thanks BABY I love you. :thumbs:

:laugh: .... now that's funny! Nice score!

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

WHAT? WHere the hell did you find that? I mean nice score. 5er trade?

Today's B&M purchase:

2 x Cabaiguan Belicoso
2 x CAO LX2
Rocky Patel Sun Grown

I would buy for the guys and trade Local B&M have OPUS in the area, NO JOB no MONEY.

She may LOVE me, however there is only so far she is willing to let the dog go. :blush:

I think they are trying to have a release before schip. Everyone of my B&M's has emails saying they have them now.

I don't know. This is pretty much the same time as the first release every year. It's actually right on schedule. Seemed a little early at first, but I think that's because Easter is later this year. But in my area it's pretty much always the last full week of March.

Received another 5er of LX2 Lanceros by accident from CAO again. They said to keep them. Does anyone want to trade for these. I want to try the Illusiones series.
gallery_9727_1107_11198.jpg

Just picked up 3 A. Fuente SG and 1 King B from Dan.

Looking forward to these! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.