• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ers
Tatuaje Regios Reservas
Padilla Miami Churchill x2
Padilla 68 torp

Box's
Padron 2000
Padron 6000
Casa Magna Robusto
Illusion 4/2g? (i always forget the numbers)

I brought home an Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo, a La Flor Dominicana L300, and two Fuente Best Sellers today.

Since me and my wife were in Sarasota for the weekend, we decided to go up to Tampa for the day.

My latest purchase was 2 WOAMs and 2 Anejo #46

But the best part was that Arturo Fuente Jr. sold them to me! It was an honor to meet him. We had a good conversation about the cigars and he was a really nice guy!

opus time again!!!!!!!!!!

1 3pack Tin Perfection X
1 3pack Tin robusto
2 RDC
2 Perfection NO. 4
2 Perfection NO. 5
2 Perfection NO. 2
2 fuente fuente
2 super belicoso

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
A few Short Stories
A few Oliva Serie V Robusto

4x Casa Fuente Sticks. (Had my uncle bring them back)
A few PSD4
Trinidad Fundadores

3 Opus Perfecxion #2
4 Opus Perfecxion X
3 Opus xXx
2 Opus PL's
1 Opus Robo
1 Opus Perfecxion #4
1 Opus Fuente Fuente

1 Box Diplomaticos #4 '01
1 box Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL '07

Got in a box of Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. Finally getting my coolidor filled up! Ill post some pics of it this weekend.

tat1-1.jpg

tat2-1.jpg

tat3-1.jpg

I just picked up an Opus X Robusto tin! This is my first Opus purchase. I can't wait to try one out this weekend!

Ashton VSG Illusion (24)

Don Pepin Garcia 5-Star Sampler

That's it, I wish I had more money to buy more.

1 Cohiba Sublime EL '04
1 Cohiba DC EL '03
1 Cohiba Sig IV '08
1 CoRo '08
1 Cohiba Esplendidos '08
6 Cohiba Esplendidos '06
5 Monte Edmundo's '06
5 Sir Winnie's '03
5 PSD4's '08
5 RyJ Exhibicion #4 '05
5 Boli CE's '07
5 Tatuaje SW Maduro

1 Cohiba Sublime EL '04
1 Cohiba DC EL '03
1 Cohiba Sig IV '08
1 CoRo '08
1 Cohiba Esplendidos '08
6 Cohiba Esplendidos '06
5 Monte Edmundo's '06
5 Sir Winnie's '03
5 PSD4's '08
5 RyJ Exhibicion #4 '05
5 Boli CE's '07
5 Tatuaje SW Maduro

Very nice!

Ashton VSG Illusion (24)

VSG Illusions are one of my favorites. I really want to try a Wizard, now that I know they exist. :laugh:

I've bought...took delivery this week:
5 Rocky Patel Edge Batallion
5 VSG Enchantment
6 Kuba Kuba
3 Opus Perfecxion #2
3 Opus Perfecxion X
10 Opus xXx
8 Opus PL's
2 Opus Robusto
7 Opus Perfecxion #5
3 Opus Fuente Fuente
2 Opus RDC

I already had Opus Super Beli's and #4's so those weren't part of the Opus binge. :whistling:
There's probably more that I can't remember right now. All I know is that my 100 count humi's are stacked 4 layers deep on the bottom and 3 deep in the top trays. I check 2-3 times to be sure nothing gets kinked when I shut the lids :laugh: I refuse to buy another humi. It'll be a Vinotemp next... :whistling: Can we talk about that OFF Button again?

I refuse to buy another humi. It'll be a Vinotemp next... :whistling: Can we talk about that OFF Button again?

Nope. Screw the vino, go straight to the cabinet. Better than wasting $300 on a temporary solution to a large problem. :laugh:

...not that i'd know or anything... :rolleyes:

I refuse to buy another humi. It'll be a Vinotemp next... :whistling: Can we talk about that OFF Button again?

Nope. Screw the vino, go straight to the cabinet. Better than wasting $300 on a temporary solution to a large problem. :laugh:

...not that i'd know or anything... :rolleyes:
The issue is...that I'm out of work. As of now, some of the overflow is residing in my Cigar Caddy until I can smoke enough to make room in a humi. Even having the space in a Vino would be dangerous with my Famous Smoke card that has too high a limit for my own good. :whistling: I could see myself picking up a 40-50 count desktop just for some HTF sticks that I'm hoping to aquire over time though... :thumbs:

I went easy this month and grabbed just the plain ole Opus xXx x24 for this month of smoking. The rest is a secret till they get reviewed next month. :love:

Just got back from Houston and scored ! box or Tatuaje Regio Reservas and a box of Cabaiguan Guapos Rx Maduros By the way both cigars are excellent!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.