• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered and received what I consider an EXCELLENT sampler from the web which included two each of My Uzi Weighs A Ton, Man O' War Armada, Ashton VSG, Ave Maria Reconquista, RyJ Edición Limitada, and Cohiba Puro Dominicana. Considering 3 of these are sold out on the same website as singles, I'd say this is a choice sampler right now for top of the line smokes...

Received a box of Arturo Fuente Rosada R56 yesterday. Going to smoke one tonight, 11-11-11, Veteran's Day. HOOAH!

Box of Quesada Seleccion Espana Coronas, and a box of Casa Fernandez Copacabana Torpedos (cheap!).

Last week was a busy week for me.

Box of Fausto short churchills
15 S&B ?
5 Viaje C4
Box of LP L40s
Box of Dark Rituals
10 pack of MUWAT
And a full sealed box of Dirty Rats

Well i think my November and part of December's cigar funds are already spent...

Went to a cigar tasting last night and the $10 sampler was a Padron 2k natural, La Riqueza No.4, and a Perdomo Grand Epicure CT. I also grabbed a Padron No.88 sampler while I was there. Got a 10 pack of CI Legends Rocky Patels today for a buddy of mine coming home from the Navy too. I haven't tried any of the Legends, but I can't wait to try one out!

A coworker of mine was in Reno this week, so he was nice enough to stop at Fumare and grab me 3 of each Illusione:

888 maduro
HL maduro
Singulaire

Can't wait to light some of these up this weekend!

Have you tried one yet, if so what did you think of them? How do they compare to the FR45 maduro?

Preordered a tray of LFD Factory Press IV. High res glamour shots will be posted upon arrival.

Have you tried one yet, if so what did you think of them? How do they compare to the FR45 maduro?

Haven't got to try one yet. I was going to over the holiday, but the day before Thanksgiving I lucked out and picked up 5 maduro Sharks and a BTL from the B&M before we got on the road. Definitely can't wait to try one of the FR85's though!

Just got a sampler of Johnny-O's in Thursday. Tried the pigtail short already. Delicious! Now to let them rest a year or so... :(

I picked up an Triunfador "Old Man and the C" box. It comes with a lancero and cuelebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.