• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
My B&M called today with the box of Short Story Maduro's I had ordered. He also had a box of Fuente Unnamed Reserve for me. I had never even heard of them but soon to try one.

Davidoff 2012 White Edition x 1
PDR Small Batch Habano toro x 1
PDR Small Batch Maduro toro x 2

I found an opportunity on some Liga Privadas on that "wild west" forum, so I had to pull the trigger. My NewYears resolution was to buy less Tatuaje and more Liga Privada so Im on a mission to stock up my Liga drawer.

(1) box of L.P. Dirty Rat

Found a box of mummys, couple of oliva v melanio, LFD DLs, and tat brown labels.

I found an opportunity on some Liga Privadas on that "wild west" forum, so I had to pull the trigger. My NewYears resolution was to buy less Tatuaje and more Liga Privada so Im on a mission to stock up my Liga drawer.

Nice find.

Spent way too much this month, most recently on a 50 count box of Epernay Le Petit.

Austen, please explain to me how to "stock up" a Liga drawer? Mine go in, then they, somehow, come right back out and burn up. :D

Austen, please explain to me how to "stock up" a Liga drawer? Mine go in, then they, somehow, come right back out and burn up. :D

X2

X2

Ha ! Okaaay boys. Here's how you do it...Step by Step.

Step 1: Stay awake for many late nights searching the web. Don't be afraid to use other forums to purchase- they may not be as "civilized' as us, and the prices may be jacked up a bit, but it is what it is. Drink coffee....lots of coffee. It's inevitable that someone at 11:45pm will be in a drunk stooper and decide to get rid of some of their stash. Thats when I pull the trigger.

gallery_13416_1483_19168.jpg

Step 2: Track your package, at least 32 times.

Step 3: Open mail and inspect the goods. You never know with some people and you may get a bunch of dried out crap.

gallery_13416_1483_11444.jpg

Step 4: Take a trip to the humidor - I know, always a great walk. Take out the stogies and place them into their proper resting place. I like to keep 'family' with 'family', hence me noticing my lack of Ligas,IMO, when I opened the drawer.(I don't like to get low) Or, if you do not have a designated spot in your humidor, anywhere will suffice.

gallery_13416_1483_23668.jpg

Step 5: This is the last, final, and most important step. After you have placed them into their proper spot, F*ing LOOK AWAY ! Now, grab something else you have laying around. In my case, I have my bottom drawer with one divider. One section has my 'gifted' cigar pile/and or the 'party bags' you receive at HERFS/BENEFITS so I grab a few of these for a while. I do this a few times and BOOM! Stocked up.

gallery_13416_1483_14990.jpg

Hope you took something positive away from this lesson in stocking up. ENJOY ! :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh:

X2

gallery_13416_1483_23668.jpg

I see you're having a problem with those Papas Fritas, they are probably starting to go down hill, send 'em to me for disposal. Sound familiar ;)

Holy Liga drawer. OMG. I only managed to break my LP9 cherry a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.