• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you normally smoke?

cigar2347

Where do you normally smoke?

and

Where has been the best place you have smoked?

I smoke everywhere. I drive a lot so I smoke while I'm driving. I smoke at home, B&M shops, and with BOTL.

Home. B&M. Herfs.

Best place: middle of the Atlantic off a Navy ship.

Back porch with nice weather, front covered porch during bad weather.

Best place I smoked was probably on a balcony over looking the ocean in Mexico. Was smoking a Monte #2

Home. B&M. Herfs.

Best place: middle of the Atlantic off a Navy ship.
I smoke everywhere. I drive a lot so I smoke while I'm driving. I smoke at home, B&M shops, and with BOTL.

to be honest this topic was inspired by your navy ship comment, I cant replicate the navy thing, but I want to get some ideas that I can replicate.

what is B&M, and BOTL

Well if I had to pick a second best id say herfing with fellow CP BOTL's. I smoke alone a lot but it's always better to smoke in company, I think

Most of the time at home or at a local B&M. I hardly ever smoke alone. Herfing is so much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Mainly at the house on the back porch. If the weather is bad, garage with the door up.

I generally don't smoke at too many B&Ms, unless there's an event going on.

Normally smoke on the porch or patio during the warmer months, or the heated shop during the cooler months. I have a nice leather chair, fridge, stereo in the shop so it is rather nice. The one B&M in my area is also a bar & restaurant and a great place to spend an evening.

Smoke on the back patio in warmer months and local B&M in colder months.

Best place ever......just herfing with friends.

My home office, mostly (the desk is next to the window, and I have an exhaust fan), road trips, my local cigar lounge.

Best place so far was probably on the patio of the Stone Lodge at Buescher State Park, with about 100 friends. We used to rent it for a weekend or two a year and come from all over Texas to hang out together.

~Boar

I have a Farmers porch that fits the bill in good weather and bad weather. I would have to say my favorite place I have smoked was in Mexico last October. It was an outstanding night! My wife, her two brothers, their fiancés and myself were out after dinner at one of the resorts bars outside listening to some live music. O yea I had a Bolivar and my future sister in-law had a few puffs. She was drunk and wanted to try a cigar.

In my Hammock in the backyard or at the beach (Coronado Island) at sunrise.

Of course there was the time I was horseback riding with a supermodel in a meadow of wildflowers with children singing and unicorns dancing...but that might have a dream.

Of course there was the time I was horseback riding with a supermodel in a meadow of wildflowers with children singing and unicorns dancing...but that might have a dream.

What he said .... mostly home or b&m nothing special.