• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would you like to smoke with?

blacklabelbravo

IF you could sit back and have a cigar with any figure past/present or future, who would it be any why?

For me it would be Jim Koch
jim_koch.jpg

The founder of Sam Adams, In 1984 he brewed his first batch of Boston Lager as home-brew and now look at him. I find his story very inspirational, and would just love to sit and talk beer and cigars with him.

What about you?

Too many to choose from, but I wouldn't mind sitting down for a smoke with Alejandro Robaina. There are more interesting and colorful figures in the annals of history as well as the present, but there is just something I admire abour Robaina.

Sir Winston Churchill. What an amazing conversation that would be.

Second choice would be the Mpls crew. I've been here too long to not make it down on a Thursday night. Agh!

I want to herf with Mick, I hear he has dreamy eyes and a voice like velvet :D

I'd kick it old skool.

- CoventryCat86
- samclemmons
- thehatguy

Sir Swiz McNasty (Jim)

Tom Landry
and the guy on the Gurkha Label

t

Rod Blagoievich, he's got to be a hoot to converse with.

I'd kick it old skool.

- CoventryCat86
- samclemmons
- thehatguy

I really hope you have herfed with this guy by now ;) :p

Yeah, but he's on the far side of the country -- and who doesn't want to smoke a good cigar with their brother from the same mother? :love:

I'd kick it old skool.

- CoventryCat86
- samclemmons
- thehatguy

I really hope you have herfed with this guy by now ;) :p

Why? Both he and his brother both are dicks. :sign:

Don't be hatin' cuz you didn't make my list. :p

As a consolation prize, I'll be back in the WV come Sept for BSU-VT game at FedEx Field. Maybe we can get together then for another smoke?

I still would like to smoke with Jonesy and Jfields and the rest of the crew at the cabin :). I have smoked with many a great people from CP :).

Jim

I would say Sir Winston Churchill would be 1st choice. His personality, numerous famous quotes, and experiences fro the lowest times to triumph. I can't think of any others at the moment.

Sir Earnest Shackleton and those crazy mofo explorers, Lewis and Clark.

Yeah, man. Lewis & Clark would be cool too. Or Thomas Jefferson. I would love to chat with him about the current state of the nation.

I would also like to smoke with the Castro family, so I can blow them all up at once and get the embargo removed, why do they always put restrictions on the best stuff.