• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's braving the cold?

We get like one decent night a week to smoke here in Kuwait, it is getting COLD...deserts should not get this COLD...haha, smoking a Diesel Shorty as I type...

JDriver,

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country.

Southen california and i have a outside man cave complete with fire place. So on those really cold nights (40 degrees), I will throw in a log or two for heat.

Was rainy and snowy here last night, but we went over a friend's house who has a two car garage which we smoked in. I now need to build myself a garage of respectable size. We have one, but it barely fits the Toyota Highlander that sits in it right now with a dead battery...

Fortunately for me its only 60 degrees here in Katy! I guess that's one upside to living where you can always wear shorts and a t-shirt. On those few cold nights (40 degrees) I usually head for the warm haven of my garage. :rolleyes:

Having a garage heater is nice for so many things. I've got a great workshop, the cars don't get frost on them, I can keep a fridge/freezer out there year round (with lots of beer of course), I don't have to worry about storing things that shouldn't get cold. And best of all I have a comfortable place to enjoy a cigar when it's 20 below outside.