• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's going through tough times and has an empty humidor?

SmokeSignal

Diabolical Mastermind
Times are tough. Layoffs, salary reductions, the economy is crashing, and no jobs anywhere. Or maybe you're in college and flat broke.

I'd like to help someone out. If you're going through tough times and your humidor is empty or just getting low, let me know! I'll send you a bunch of cigars. These will just be some basic sticks to keep you going. Don't expect any ISOMs, OpusX or super premiums. I don't have much of that stuff even for myself. And please be considerate to others and don't ask unless you think you are deserving. But don't be shy either, step right up.

This goes out to the first member with more than 25 posts, who says "My humidor is empty"...

Thats the CP spirit, nice job. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Times are tough. Layoffs, salary reductions, the economy is crashing, and no jobs anywhere. Or maybe you're in college and flat broke.

I'd like to help someone out. If you're going through tough times and your humidor is empty, let me know. I'll send you a bunch of cigars. These will just be some basic sticks to keep you going. Don't expect any ISOMs, OpusX or super premiums. I don't have much of that stuff even for myself. And please be considerate to others and don't ask unless you think you are deserving.

This goes out to the first member with more than 25 posts, who says "My humidor is empty"...

If you get more request than you can handle shoot me a PM. I can help out as well. Same deal though...no super premiums but just some decent everyday smokes.

Great gesture. I'll pass on this even though I'm getting close to smoking on E, because I'm sure somebody else needs it more than I do.

What a great idea and gesture, now that's what being a great BOTL is all about.

That's a nice gesture, for sure. My humidor is empty not as a result of tough times but many good times. :thumbs:

-Mark

Nice play Brother. A couple weeks ago I could have taken you up on your offer but Souldog showed up here with a gallon ziploc bag full of goodness and distroyed me.

All I did was tell him I was running a little low....

I'm sure there is some deserving BOTL here that will appreciate your offer.

Very nice of you!

I'm glad to see you weren't bombarded by requests. I think that says a lot about the type of people we have here at CP. At other sites you get a$$hats looking for the easy score.

Jon,

Very generous of you. Times are rough, it's evident. Someone will be getting a nice surprise.

-Gianni-