• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's going through tough times and has an empty humidor?

My humidor is empty...because I'm re-seasoning it :D (so don't give them to me)

But seriously...awesome idea, and very generous. Although I do wish to question...how can one browse CigarPass and not have any sticks in their humidor?

Nice play. Although times are tough these days sticks are a priority to keep my sanity.

Brian

I would be down but I am 2 posts short. Rules are rules. Plus I'm participating in Anthem's contest, so even if I did have enough posts and happen to win Anthem's it wouldn't feel right taking both. Two lucky people should jump on these fast :) .

Well, my new humidor is empty...until I get my income taxes in. But awesome gesture. I think very highly of this place because of people like you. And to whomever wins, congrats man. Smoke up!

Family,

Please make sure to enter my contest while you are at it.

There is only one spot left, so hurry.

Also, well played.

Hello All

This is still available. If times are tough and your humidor is getting near empty, let me know. I'll send a refill.

So, who has an empty humidor...? :D

Nice play. Although times are tough these days sticks are a priority to keep my sanity.

Brian

I would say the same thing, except that would beg the question of my actual sanity...

Well played sir!

P.S. watch out for the smell of cabbage and tiny fists of rage in this thread. ;)

I'm down to two smokes in my humidor, but I don't take handouts :) I can blame it on my questionable spending habits :blush:

Nice play Brother. A couple weeks ago I could have taken you up on your offer but Souldog showed up here with a gallon ziploc bag full of goodness and distroyed me.

All I did was tell him I was running a little low....

I'm sure there is some deserving BOTL here that will appreciate your offer.

That's a dirty rotten lie and you know it! :angry: No horn-tooting allowed!

Very nice gesture! Times are especially difficult here...but as mentioned earlier, Sticks = Sanity for me.

I'm trying to figure out where to put all the Tats SPIVY sent me.

Could someone send me an empty humidor so I can jump on this?

:p

Nice gesture, nice to see people so giving.

This is still available. If times are tough and your humidor is getting near empty, let me know. I'll send a refill.

So, who has an empty humidor...?

Both my humidors are empty but, that's because I combined both into my coolerdor. I haven't worked in close to a year. Between the Herf at Schlesingers and the NERF things are looking up was dipping into the rare stoggies.

I also took an assesment test for a local company. With a little luck and some prayer things should be back on track, for a while there I was beginning to get concerned. Please don't send me anything as I'm sure there is someone out there worse off. Nice play!!!! :thumbs:

This is done. Since no one raised their hand, I selected 3 volunteers.

2ut14pf.jpg