• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's up for a Herf...

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Haven't seen anything posted for this area. I know gr8tfull2day and KayakinBoy are in the area. How 'bout some herfing?

Eric

you good ole boys are from my hometown, i was born in chattanooga and grew up in lilburn GA, when i come down that way after the holidays, we will have to catch up

Amen to that, somebody start throwin' out some ideas for date/time/place

What facilities is around in Chattanooga? Maybe there will be a cigar event or something?

Jim

Me and some buddies go shoot pool at US Play on Sunday's in Kennesaw off Barrett Pkwy. There is a place off Shallowford Rd in CHatta-Vegas with pool tables and cigar shop, sorry to pimp your competition Eshaw... :D :D

How about this Sunday at either location around 1:00 pm, football games on the TV's as well?

Sunday sounds good, smokes and football! where is this place?

Jim

US Play is off Barrett Pkwy right by I-75 in Kennesaw, near Galyans and the other place is in Chattanooga of I-75 at Exit 5 about 1/2 mile...The Chattanooga place has a decent cigar shop in same building as pool hall and bar...They have some cigars I wouldn't mind picking up a stick or two as well...Same distance for me either way...

Don't worry about it gr8full, I don't mind. To inform everybody else, the place gr8tfull2day is referring to is Burns Tobacconist. It's connected to Chattanooga Billiards Club East, and is a very nice place. In fact, I was going to suggest it as an option for this thing. I actually used to frequent the place quite often before the owner (who shall remain nameless) jacked up his cigar prices. That's when I started going over to the Tinder Box and then I ended up working there. I had a customer in my store the other night who said that Burns sold him an Opus X Fuente Fuente two years ago for $70!! But it is a nice place. They've got a nice pool room, a smoking lounge, and blues music on the weekends. I still go over there from time to time b/c they've got a better cigar selection than we do, so I wouldn't mind having it there.

However, I can't do it this Sunday at 1:00, gotta work during the day and go to a Christmas party that night.. Next Sunday would be better for me, but I don't want to mess it up for everyone else. If this Sun. is better for everyone else, then y'all have a good time and I'll make the next one. :)

Here is a link to some Mapquest directions for any Atlanta people.

Sunday after is Xmas weekend and I'll be outta town. Well if we do this weekend Gr8, we can go to bogeys in town lake, no pool but sports bar with many tv's and they let ya smoke inside the place. Or I can come buy the us plays, whatever.

Or ya can come to the house, I got a 68" tv, beer and smoke in the house.

Or ?????

Or????

Chatt will be better if we can plan a better date, after holidays maybe???

Jim

After the holidays sounds like a good idea. Everybody's schedule will be less crazy. Maybe mid-January??

Doesn't sound too bad. I like the CBC. Eric have you been to the fox and the hound. They are cigar friendly and have pool tables. CBC can get busy sometimes.

Fox and Hound is a nice place, I didn't even think of that. I've only been there a couple of times and it was slammed, but that was right after it opened. Besides the pool tables, they have a ton of TV's there, and the place is cigar-friendly. If it's slowed down a bit, it would make an excellent place.

Btw, thanks again John for that Black Pearl. Can't wait to fire that one up!

Like I just posted on the Watcha smoking thread, I burned down that 26'er tonight and loved every minute. The sad part was, I've really shyed away from the natural's. Well, tonight I remebered why. They aren't as smooth (to me) as a PAM. But thanks for the killer stick. Those pearls are good. Enjoy!

Just can't make this one. I know the place you are talking of I found it one weekend when the weather was blown out.

I'll be back down in the spring sometime when the flying season starts hopping over at Lookout Mountain on the Georgia side at Rising Fawn.

Have Fun,
Robb

Robbmt said:
I'll be back down in the spring sometime when the flying season starts hopping over at Lookout Mountain on the Georgia side at Rising Fawn.
[snapback]150173[/snapback]​

And what do you do? lol, that job sounds awesome!

I wish that was my job.

Just some extended weekends to get my fix. Either at LMFP or with the Tree Toppers.

Just an idea for this proposed herf, my pass will be back (hopefully!!) in few weeks. Sleepyjim is last guy to have it and we were going to do a face to face hand-off and herf. So I put two and two together, albeit a week and a half later, and thought why not plan the herf around the return of my pass. Just thought I would throw that idear out there...Eric I will be up that way tomorrow, more than likely around lunch or just after... :D