• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's up for a Herf...

Ok, so when is this face-to-face going down? I've got a hankerin' for some herferin'!

I am ready when you guys are...The pass should be around in a few weeks and SleepyJim and I are to meet up. I am out of town this weekend, possibly next weekend would be good for me OR another week or so and pass will be to Jim... :D

SO the pass is coming to me in about 2 weeks ish, lets try for then, maybe wait to set a date after it reaches the person before me? Or what ever you figure the time frame will be, 2 weeks so that looks like the 8th, that is the first week of NFL playoffs as well, so that sounds good.

What ya think?

Jim

I'll be in Indiana until the 9th. Can we maybe do it the next weekend?

So is the weekend of the 15th good?

Lets watch the games and smoke our asses into heaven!

Jim

Let's try Sunday week, January 16, 2005, at US Play in Kennesaw, GA at noonish, that's 12:30ish for those in Rio Linda!!! Me and at least one other will be there, Winston and possibly Nate. Hope all you guys can make it. BTW at least one Opus will be required at the door!!! :D :laugh: Okay make it 2 Sharks!! :D

Okay guys and gals here is directions for those that may need 'em...

Directions

From Atlanta, take I-75 North to exit 269/Barrett Parkway. Go left under the overpass and through the first light. Turn left at second light (BP gas station)on Cobb Place Blvd. We're at top of the hill, next to Costco.

Hope some folks show up!!

Russell

I'm suppose to work... I'll see if I can get off!

Have fun at this one. I'll try to make you do it again in a few months.

I think me and Eshaw and Phil *I forgot Phil's cp screenname* are getting together this weekend to smoke. Anyone near by wanna join?

Eshaw99 said:
I'll be in Indiana until the 9th. Can we maybe do it the next weekend?
[snapback]153146[/snapback]​

Where in indiana down south probably?

Not down south. My parents live in Indianapolis, and the wife and I try to make it up there to visit from time to time.