• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Heading to you in the morning Jay! DC# 9405503699300149086308, enjoy my friend!

Here's what John sent...

DSC06872.jpg

A very nice French red from 04 that I and the wife are very much looking forward to! Also, the last bottle of a Jfields special reserve ( :D ), some homemade fruit wine that I'm going to find very hard to keep away from the wife as I want it ALL for myself! :whistling: Also a new release 858 Rosado and an SLR Lonnie from a 50 cab, sent one previously and :love: !! Can't thankyou enough for the excellent selections John!

Got Greg's package today. Will post pics by tomorrow morning. Needless to say he was extremely generous, thanks brother.

Now who wants some?

Got Greg's package today. Will post pics by tomorrow morning. Needless to say he was extremely generous, thanks brother.

Now who wants some?

I'd love to jump in on this! I do!

It's yours! Send me a pm with your addy and preference.

Here's what Greg sent me.

IMG00046-20100222-1805.jpg

Bottle of Abelour 12, a 2007 Tat Noella, an OR Noella Reserva, and an '05 Anejo Shark.

Not sure what I'm most excited for. :D

Got Aaron's preferences and addy. I won't be able to get this out until Thursday but will post DC# when it flies.

Package went out today!!!

UPS Tracking number: 1Z7R27670339198612

Hope you enjoy jfields!

Got it today, Thanks!!
Interesting looking Red. A 2006 Ruby Hill Winery Monterey Merlot. Very nice choice, Thank You! My wife and I will enjoy this thoroughly.

In the future, you might not want to pack the Hemingway Classic Nattie in the same compartment with the loose wine bottle. :laugh:
023-1.jpg

Who wants some grapes!!!

Just a follow up to let everyone know that Jeff sent a very nice replacement package of cigars even though I insisted that he did not. :love:

Thank you Jeff, the gesture is very much appreciated even though unnecessary.

Jay,

You are my hero. One of my favorite chianti houses and a cigar that has sat atop my wish list for a long, long time.

Thanks man, great package.

Will post a pic when I get some free time. For now though Jay sent a 2006 Nipozzano Chiant Riserva by Marchesi Frescobaldi, and a LFD Double Ligero Chisel.

And without further ado, who wants some southern lovin?

Jay,

You are my hero. One of my favorite chianti houses and a cigar that has sat atop my wish list for a long, long time.

Will post a pic when I get some free time. For now though Jay sent a 2006 Nipozzano Chiant Riserva by Marchesi Frescobaldi, and a LFD Double Ligero Chisel.

Any takers?

Jay,

Any takers?
Soooo...how does this work? I get a nice bottle of something and then I send out a bottle of MD 20/20 and some El Productos to the next guy?

Jay,

Any takers?
Soooo...how does this work? I get a nice bottle of something and then I send out a bottle of MD 20/20 and some El Productos to the next guy?

LMFAO! Man that 'bout made me spew coffee Gary! :laugh:

Jay,

Any takers?

Well, I figured that would be in honor of SPIVY.....

Jay,

Any takers?

Well I was thinking more along the lines of a good bottle of Nighttrain and some vintage Swisher's.. You know you want it!

Jay,

Any takers?

Well I was thinking more along the lines of a good bottle of Nighttrain and some vintage Swisher's.. You know you want it!
You know me well my friend....bring it on!

As for the Swishers...if you can source them, my favorite box code is JAN18-10 JKSN/FL...I prefer a cigar with a little age on it.

Iron,

PM me your addy and preference on booze! I found you 2 boxes of your favorite swishers at a local gas station! CANNOT wait to get them out to you!