• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

As promised here is PJs shipment. Thanks again PJ....review on its way

4-19005.jpg

4-19007.jpg

Yes, I need a new camera!

Got my package today way over the top thank you can't wait to try them both. thank you
2010-04-22_155303.jpg

Now who wants some?

Glad everything got there ok Chester! Enjoy man! That Arch Terrace is one of my favorite wines for $20, save at least half the bottle for the next day and it gets even better.

I'll take some...

Pm me your adduced and poison and I will get you out a package next week.

Got my package today way over the top thank you can't wait to try them both. thank you
2010-04-22_155303.jpg

Now who wants some?

Glad everything got there ok Chester! Enjoy man! That Arch Terrace is one of my favorite wines for $20, save at least half the bottle for the next day and it gets even better.

Thanks will do.

I'll take some...

Pm me your adduced and poison and I will get you out a package next week.

2010-04-22_155303.jpg

Now who wants some?

Thanks will do.

Thanks drunkfish3...PM sent.

drunkfish...

Thanks for the follow up. Yes the package arrived Friday night. Sorry I did not post, but my wife has issues with me being on cigar fourms instead of hanging with her and the kids on weekends. Don't know if any of you have that issue. Hahahaha. Anyway...the selection was great...and both local Long Island wineries which is great. I've been up to the Finger Lakes and Napa and Sonoma when I'm out in the Bay Area, but haven't been to any Long Island wineries since heading out to the Hamptons on summer weekends (before I had kids). Looking forward to tasting these wines. The cigars are stellar as well. I will have my official post up with pics tonight, after I get the kids off to bed. Thanks again drunkfish.

As promised here is my pic from the choice PIF from drunkfish3. Chester was kind enough to send me the following...

gallery_9513_1353_210449.jpg

From left to right...

Duck Walk Vineyards Blueberry Port 2007
Pindar Pythagoras Red Table Wine, North Fork Long Island

Center...

Bolivar Gold Medal
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DL-700

Thanks for your generosity. Looking forward to tasting the wine and smoking the cigars.

Now...who wants some?
Sorry about the large picture. Haven't figured out the sizing yet.

What the hell I'll play again, and I promise this time it will get back out in a timely manner.
blush.gif

Great...we have a taker. Please PM me with your preferences, so I can put together a package for you. Thanks for playing...

As promised here is my pic from the choice PIF from drunkfish3. Chester was kind enough to send me the following...

From left to right...

Center...

Bolivar Gold Medal

Thanks for your generosity. Looking forward to tasting the wine and smoking the cigars.

Now...who wants some?

That Duckwalk blueberry port is some might tasty stuff I've gotta say!!!

From left to right...

Center...

Bolivar Gold Medal

Now...who wants some?

That Duckwalk blueberry port is some might tasty stuff I've gotta say!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to trying it. Never had it...or from the looks of it...anything similar before.

Sam...

The W&L PIF is headed your way...

USPS as requested. DC# is: 0309 3220 0000 6817 6946.

Hope you enjoy.