• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Still looking for someone! No one wants some liquor/wine and cigars?

This thing has been hard to move for quite a while now.

Seems as if it had the wind knocked out of it after that whole fiasco.

C'mon Cp'ers, this is a fun opportunity to try and share some booze and sticks.

Okay guys...I did this earlier this year, but I hate to see it die here. I'm up for some, so send it my way please...

Okay guys...I did this earlier this year, but I hate to see it die here. I'm up for some, so send it my way please...

Finally! PM me your preferences and I'll see what I can do. I've had some minor monetary setbacks this past week but I'll be able to get something out by the end of the week. I'll keep you updated!

Finally! PM me your preferences and I'll see what I can do. I've had some minor monetary setbacks this past week but I'll be able to get something out by the end of the week. I'll keep you updated!

PM sent...

gallery_9513_1353_670863.jpg

Gregs package came in today and man was it nice. A very cool South American Malbec with a great name...Cigar Box. Love it. Look forward to enjoying the bottle. May just break it open this Thanksgiving. In addition to the wine came two fantastic cigars. On the left what looks to be an H. Upmann Sir Winston, one of my favorite Churchills. On the right an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 48. Thanks for your generosity brother...

Now who else out there wants some?

Is there no one out there that wants some? Come on everyone...booze and cigars. What could be better?

Dave...sorry about the wait. The package if off and I have PM'd you the tracking details. Enjoy.

Dave...sorry about the wait. The package if off and I have PM'd you the tracking details. Enjoy.

Jimmy I have received the package. I will post pictures up later... Thanks again everything looks great and I am currently drinking a glass of the whiskey on the rocks!
thumbs-up.gif

Now who wants some??

David

What the heck...I havent played in a while. I am game..I'll take some!

Is this still alive and moving? Hate to see it get stalled out!

Is this still alive and moving? Hate to see it get stalled out!

Yeah, I had a delay in getting this out (the receiver was made aware of the delay). But I did send it this past Saturday, so it should land either today or tomorrow.

David