• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

I found my receipt which had the DC number on it, here is the DC number 0496 9002 0330 3216 4699

It looks like it is to be at Siriusblack door step today.

David

Dave...sorry about the wait. The package if off and I have PM'd you the tracking details. Enjoy.

Jimmy I have received the package. I will post pictures up later... Thanks again everything looks great and I am currently drinking a glass of the whiskey on the rocks!
thumbs-up.gif

Now who wants some??

David

David, You got a pic? Per the guidelines all PIF's in this thread should be made public.

I am glad this is catching steam again, it is a lot of fun. :thumbs:

Is this still alive and moving? Hate to see it get stalled out!

Yeah, I had a delay in getting this out (the receiver was made aware of the delay). But I did send it this past Saturday, so it should land either today or tomorrow.

David

I actually recieved my package and let Dave know but I was waiting for him to post his pictures before i post mine (to keep things in order).

Yeah, I had a delay in getting this out (the receiver was made aware of the delay). But I did send it this past Saturday, so it should land either today or tomorrow.

David

I actually recieved my package and let Dave know but I was waiting for him to post his pictures before i post mine (to keep things in order).

Seems like we may have hit a wall here. Maybe you should just go ahead and post your pictures, Sirius, just to keep things moving along? This is a great PIF and it would stink to have it die out. Lets get some more liquor and smokes movin around!

David

Seems like we may have hit a wall here. Maybe you should just go ahead and post your pictures, Sirius, just to keep things moving along? This is a great PIF and it would stink to have it die out. Lets get some more liquor and smokes movin around!

Agreed...if Dave doesn't get around to it, maybe he can just post it later...

Having problems with my photos but don't want hold this up anymore. Sook who's up while I get these photos work out. Plea tell me your preferences ( wine or liquor).

Having problems with my photos but don't want hold this up anymore. Sook who's up while I get these photos work out. Plea tell me your preferences ( wine or liquor).

I will jump on this, if no one has chimed in yet....

Wine preference is a red (Merlot is my fav)
Liquor preference is something along the Johnnie Black lines.

I will jump on this, if no one has chimed in yet....

Wine preference is a red (Merlot is my fav)
Liquor preference is something along the Johnnie Black lines.

Any updates here?

Sorry for the delay. Been fighting with Best Buy to get a new laptop. I missed the reply. I'll get this taken care of. 2K6TBSS send me your address please.

Sorry for the delay. Been fighting with Best Buy to get a new laptop. I missed the reply. I'll get this taken care of. 2K6TBSS send me your address please.

You have a PM.

Have you heard anything from sirius? This seems to have been delayed for quite some time. I know he said he was having laptop troubles, but theres got to be other ways to get connected to the net. I can get something out sometime this week to keep it rolling if we need to.

This thing seems to be getting bogged down at every turn. I know it has been said befor but maybe it is time to put this to rest for a while. JMHO.

You have a PM.

Have you heard anything from sirius? This seems to have been delayed for quite some time. I know he said he was having laptop troubles, but theres got to be other ways to get connected to the net. I can get something out sometime this week to keep it rolling if we need to.

I have heard nothing from Sirius after sending him the PM. This has been delayed for some time, but it seems as though maybe this PIF has run it natural course.

This thing seems to be getting bogged down at every turn. I know it has been said befor but maybe it is time to put this to rest for a while. JMHO.

I agree with you on this. The first time I got in on this PIF, people were all about getting next in line to get some wine/liquor. The last couple months people have been begging for someone to step up and take the gift.

I for one would be willing to just let this PIF rest for a while (maybe until summer), then try to start it back up again. But that is just my 2 cents worth...

Just a quick update. I received a PM from Sirius, he said that things got a bit hectic. The package is all ready to ship and going to the post office tomorrow.

Looks like we have some life left in this PIF. :thumbs: I didn't really want to see it die out, it's a pretty good one.

Just a quick update. I received a PM from Sirius, he said that things got a bit hectic. The package is all ready to ship and going to the post office tomorrow.

Looks like we have some life left in this PIF. :thumbs: I didn't really want to see it die out, it's a pretty good one.

That is great news. I agree this is a fun little PIF and should be left active. Unfortuntely, it only takes 1 or two speed bumps to derail this. Please if you accept this responsiblility make sure you fulfill it and get this out in a timely manner. The last few transfers of this have been completely unacceptable.

That is great news. I agree this is a fun little PIF and should be left active. Unfortuntely, it only takes 1 or two speed bumps to derail this. Please if you accept this responsiblility make sure you fulfill it and get this out in a timely manner. The last few transfers of this have been completely unacceptable.

I agree, it has taken quite some time the last couple times. I will get my end out asap.

I got the package in the mail today. All I can say is WOW! I am looking forward to smoking the cigars and enjoying the libations.

IMAG0035.jpg

Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack
Jack Daniels Green Label
My Father Lancero
CAO Criollo Robusto
LFD Chisel
Oliva G Special G
HDM Excalibur 1066 Lancelot

Who is up next for some cigars and wine/liquor?

Sorry for the crap cell phone pic. My parents are borrowing our good camera.