• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Very gracious gesture Don, I am ever grateful for the generosity of the members here at CP.

p.m. me details ,ie wine or liquor and what smokes you like

Don

p.m. me details ,ie wine or liquor and what smokes you like

Don

Received today!! Great package of some Macallan 12 yr. 2 tat 7th reserva (looks to be the grand corona) and a chunky Alec Bradley Family Blend. Verrry excited to smoke all of these! havent yet had the 7th and AB makes some of my fav. cigars.

Thanks for the great package, don! I'm having trouble locating my digital camera cable so I'll post up some pics when I get the chance.

I'll be away for a week starting on Sunday and not sure if I'll have internet connections but I'm going to go ahead and ask:

WHO WANTS SOME???

I'll get you squared away when I get back.

Still looking... Perhaps it is indeed finally time to let this rest for a while?

This thing has been sitting for over a month two months now. Whats the call on this, should we let it rest for a while?

I know that last time I had it, it took a while for someone to jump in.

I would think that maybe letting it rest for a few months, maybe until after the holidays would be a good thing. Maybe after all of the holiday craziness is over people will want back in.

I know that last time I had it, it took a while for someone to jump in.

I would think that maybe letting it rest for a few months, maybe until after the holidays would be a good thing. Maybe after all of the holiday craziness is over people will want back in.

I'll put in my vote for this option too. Its also challenging I think with a few other big passes going on at the same time. I have no problem hitting up the next person who wants in after holiday season.

I'll bite Greg, lets re-ignite this thing.

I'm a private chef and ONLY like wine for cooking with, so Imma be a scotch/bourbon snob.

I have a few bottles of Carolina Muscadine (Red or White) just dying to go out to some brothers, and a great selection of bourbon in the cabinet already, so I'm well prepped to make someones day.

OR..I have a family member that makes their own Red, in small batches, that I'd be happy so send a bottle or two of. Most recent batches were Chilean Malbec and an Italian Sangiovese

I'll bite Greg, lets re-ignite this thing.

I'm a private chef and ONLY like wine for cooking with, so Imma be a scotch/bourbon snob.

I have a few bottles of Carolina Muscadine (Red or White) just dying to go out to some brothers, and a great selection of bourbon in the cabinet already, so I'm well prepped to make someones day.

OR..I have a family member that makes their own Red, in small batches, that I'd be happy so send a bottle or two of. Most recent batches were Chilean Malbec and an Italian Sangiovese

Alright brother, Heres what we'll do! I'll put something together for you hopefully this week and I'll let you know when I ship it out! What do you like as far as cigars?

I have a very open palate, but like a medium to strong smoke.

Glad to be a part of this, and look forward to sending a package myself.

Bumping this, in case anyone has forgotten... I'm looking for the next snob!

I can offer "Chateau Levy" handmade and bottled Italian Sangiovese or Chilean Malbec. Both reds my family makes themselves. Or whatever you choose otherwise, of course.

Just landed. Everything is in great shape, thanks again Greg.

Now...I need a victim...err...target.

Who wants some?